John Lewis advert ( with a twist ) | INFJ Forum

John Lewis advert ( with a twist )

WonkyOracle

Permanent Fixture
Nov 9, 2016
In the real world with actual people.
MBTI
Enneagram
So the John Lewis adverts are a bit of a thing in Britain, Think of them as Britain's version of the Coco Cola adverts that beckon in Christmas.

But someone couldn't help but put their own American Election spin on it :nomouth:

Didn't know where to post this so I put it here as it seemed to fit, plus I didn't want to put it in the political section. Just a little light reprieve to see us through the weekend.

Cost around 7 million to make apparently.

Like x 1 million. OMG. I nearly choked.. @Milktoast Bandit @Scientia @atree @Dragon @Sandie33 @Wyote @Gist @hush @CindyLou @Jet @Eventhorizon @Anywhere But Here basically everyone...

Please watch the first video if you're not from the UK. Then you will get it.. @Wonky Oracle I think this is just about the funniest post I ever saw on here... either that or I have lost it. Either is a plausible explanation..
I was in two minds about posting this, as I know the political scene is a hot topic at the moment touching on a lot of raw nerves, but then we're all in this together.

Glad you enjoyed it lol.

@Wonky Oracle I think laughter and humor can really diffuse a lot of tension.

I think it's perfect, I know people are angry/jubilant/happy/upset depending on their viewpoint. The day we stop being able to laugh about things is the end to me.. By all means people should take the issues seriously. But in the west, we at least have the freedom to joke each other. If they try to take that away ?

It's over.

Like x 1 million. OMG. I nearly choked.. @Milktoast Bandit @Scientia @atree @Dragon @Sandie33 @Wyote @Gist @hush @CindyLou @Jet @Eventhorizon @Anywhere But Here basically everyone...

Please watch the first video if you're not from the UK. Then you will get it.. @Wonky Oracle I think this is just about the funniest post I ever saw on here... either that or I have lost it. Either is a plausible explanation..

That was sooooo funny! Lmao! The sourpuss looks on their faces was the best, lol!

So the John Lewis adverts are a bit of a thing in Britain, Think of them as Britain's version of the Coco Cola adverts that beckon in Christmas.

But someone couldn't help but put their own American Election spin on it :nomouth:

Didn't know where to post this so I put it here as it seemed to fit, plus I didn't want to put it in the political section. Just a little light reprieve to see us through the weekend.

Cost around 7 million to make apparently.
Priceless!

Reactions: cvp12gh5 and James
@Wonky Oracle I think laughter and humor can really diffuse a lot of tension.

I think it's perfect, I know people are angry/jubilant/happy/upset depending on their viewpoint. The day we stop being able to laugh about things is the end to me.. By all means people should take the issues seriously. But in the west, we at least have the freedom to joke each other. If they try to take that away ?

It's over.
depending on their viewpoint.
This was priceless! My viewpoint...I just want to move along...that acceptance thing. :)

Reactions: CindyLou and James
Lolololo too cute

That song is going to be stuck in my head all day now. God. I'm gonna be singing that all day.

Reactions: James and Sandie33