88chaz88

Back for a limited time only
Retired Staff
Mar 17, 2010
MBTI
????
Enneagram
9w1
Post your thoughts on them. How do INFJs view ISFPs?

Positives?

Negatives?

Other type threads coming up.

:m2:

Reactions: invisible
I think they make a shit ton of threads!

I think I've already shown how I feel about them ;).

Yayyyy for ISFPs!!
WOOOO!

:m015:
:m2:
:mhula:

And that is how I feel about that.

The ISFP I knew was a very straight forward person. He was warm and reminded me very much of the iconic bard.

He would play songs on guitar and have everyone relaxed. He was also quite witty and we matched wits quite often, although it took me a very long time to feel comfortable around him. On days where it was just us one on one I found it hard to relate to him on very many levels, we never formed any deep connections, but we got along very well and I had a lot of fun with him when we were around others. It just always felt a bit superficial, not necessarily a bad thing. He was one of my favorite people to be around.

I could be wrong about this, but a number of people I know I suspect to be ISFPs, including my mother, and all of them exude mild depressive tendencies. Saying that, they are quite sweet, selfless, passionate about the arts and very gentle people. I have a lot of time for them.

I'm not really sure anymore, as the girl with whom I got along well who had tested ISFP took the test again and got ISFJ. In general Fi and Se are my least favorite functions, so I don't expect combining them as dominant and auxiliary is a good thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: IndigoSensor
One of the most fragile types around, if not the most. Have a good sense of aethestic, however very prone to romanticism, or the other side of it; wangst. Doesn't really like to be restrained.

I have also typed my mom as ISFP.

If there is one quote from my mom that I remember from childhood, it is
"We will cross that bridge when we get to it." I never got a very good sense of routine, she is messy, but she cleans the main areas to keep up with the demands of my ISTJ father.

I think she operated in her shadow a very long time. She is a very creative person and she ran her own business selling crafts at one point, although she couldn't handle it like a Te dom could.

She sketched when she was younger and was a cosmetologist at one point.

I don't see a lot of similarity between my friend from above and my mom, although there are a ton of different factors to consider.