Is this what an infj means by inner life? | INFJ Forum

Is this what an infj means by inner life?

the

Si master race.
Banned
Feb 17, 2009
MBTI
ISTJ
Enneagram
9w1
http://infinityspass.tumblr.com/post/55575676833/meet-the-main-host

I have a tower I can visit when I am there, the Tower of Music. I helped to build (well, design) a collective house with the other 6 I knew around when I woke up, which is now used by only a couple of them.

Several months ago now, I discovered that I was internally sick. I tried to hide it from the others, and it got to the point I was terminally ill. We’d only had one we knew to die inside before this, and she has been a ghost ever since.
Rather than waiting the illness out, I selected two others as temporary hosts (these are now my cohosts) and had another alter… execute me. I spent the rest of that day, well, not really there - I saw snippets of that day, as if through a fog. The next day was spent being shown what I had done up to that point (I didn’t realize until after this that much of “my" life wasn’t mine, but the old hosts’) and evaluating it - looking at what I’d done right and wrong, teaching me things.
After that I was reincarnated internally. (Before this turn of events, I was half elf and half human; reincarnation was what gave me my draconic side.)

While I am ever so hesitant to say or do anything which might seem to align me with people who claim the label of "Otherkin", when I think of myself being both an inner being and an outer being, this touches a bit on my idea of the inner being. More later when I feel like writing something substantial.

If he/she imagined it, yes. Usually INFJ's (day)dreams are really vivid and creative, not necessarily practical. Of course, it's different for all INFJ's. My first daydream (when I was three)was a classic: in the field with some mystical unicorns and Care Bears and Teletubbies. I would have tons of adventures with them: beating up bad guys and going out, picking berries and even flying on the unicorns Then it changes overtime!

Outer life and inner life are connected, inner life being a more abstract landscape where concepts can have an effect regardless of ontological basis.

Inner life is plastic and moldable and only limited by imagination, but the outer life - the body reaction - is very real and feeds back in a loop, such that abstract inventions can lead to real and biological results, for example elevating or reducing your heart rate, breathing rate, activating or shutting off various centers of the brain, and inducing neurotransmitter responses.