Is there a relationship between psychic abilities and intuition? | INFJ Forum

Is there a relationship between psychic abilities and intuition?

jupiterswoon

Permanent Fixture
Mar 30, 2012
MBTI
ISFP
Enneagram
A friend of mine is doing an experiment and I thought I would share it on here: basically she's in a statistics class and she thought it would be fun to do an experiment with Zener cards where basically she draws a card and you get to guess what card she drew, there are only 5 cards, and so there is a 20% chance that you will be able to guess the right card. Her aim is to challenge that there is a relationship between intuition and psychic abilities, and so her thesis is that intuitive people will have a higher average for guessing the right card.

[video=youtube;s4CrVWP5Idk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4CrVWP5Idk[/video]

The only limitation is that she has a deadline on the 6th of August, her email is intuitve.esp.experiment@gmail.com, and basically all you have to do is fill out this questionnaire and then message her to let you know you are available to guess a card.

The questions for the questionaire:
THE PSYCHIC LINK:
IS INTUITION ASSOCIATED WITH PSYCHIC ABILITIES?

Before we start the experiment,if you are able to, take a few minutes to reflect on the experiment before we begin, and make sure that you are in an environment where you are able to concentrate completely on the task at hand. Please fill out this form, and then please contact me so that we can set up a time for the experiment.

EDIT:
Just asking 1 question:

1. What is your MBTI

Last edited:
If it's easier, you can just message me on here, and we can do it that way.... I should've made a sexier post title...

I'd love to check the results. The whole psychic this is, for all I know, intuitive guessing. I have experienced it and tought on what I have experienced and I seem to have guessed due to link-able knowledge, rather than magical knowledge drop.

I'm sure there is a strong connection. I'll take the test again to see what the percentages are. Could take a few days though.

I'm sure there is a strong connection. I'll take the test again to see what the percentages are. Could take a few days though.

Actually my friend just decided to modify the questionnaire so its: 1. How are you feeling today 2. What's your mbti type

Hopefully I can hear back from you!

I'll be on this Thursday from 6:00 to 8:00 pm

Last edited:
I'd love to check the results. The whole psychic this is, for all I know, intuitive guessing. I have experienced it and tought on what I have experienced and I seem to have guessed due to link-able knowledge, rather than magical knowledge drop.

I will be on here Thursday from 6:00 to 8:00 pm Pacific Time

The email address is wrong...

Edit: Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

intuitve.esp.experiment@gmail.com

Technical details of permanent failure:
The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or unnecessary spaces. Learn more at http://support.google.com/mail/bin/answer.py?answer=6596

You can just message me on here, or message her on Facebook! It's Kerstin Moyer on FB.

We often see things we question. Seeing letters familiar to us regarding a mentioned subject causes me to wonder if it is that simple, or is it the ones not associated? While I notice the ones quickly, I wonder if it was too quick. What another person is thinking about, on the other hand, can be simpler and we go with it. We use our intuition by reading the situation. It is not anywhere similar to choosing one out of two letters. I don't see how they can be compared....................................Just saying...