Is my bro an intj or something else?

PastelpinkPuppy

Regular Poster
Jul 10, 2017
Singapore
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
Honestly i dont know him well as we dont speak much or are close at all. Why i think he might be an intj is that stare and the one eyebrow that raises high up when he is being asked a question. I have a feeling he has Fi because he never shows his emotions or feelings and never talks about them and keeps them in much like my dad. Thing is my dad is a stereotypical istj and was a policeman before and is always instructing us around, my bro is in the tech sector and never instructs. He games more than he goes out and was in the chess club in his teens. Once when he was a kid he used to catch spiders and would fight them against each other, but then i saw legs on the floor and the poor spider was limping but it was actually my brother who plucked them out wtf. Sometimes i see him watch violent and bloody videos as well.

I cant see him being a P because he's more orderly than all of us and likes keeping clean and isnt the type to loosen up and doesnt give the perceiver vibe like my mom does. But if he is istp he should act like my mom or at least think her way but he does not. I dont know if he is future oriented or present oriented. I do know he is Introverted, thinker and possibly a J, but N or S im unsure. What do yall think? What makes an intj an intj and what type do u think he might be?

https://personalityjunkie.com/03/ju...mail&utm_campaign=introvert+extravert+podcast

It's never as simple as that, discerning judging from perceiving. Body language and behaviour can indicate a tendency, but that is no assurance of either.

Without more (intimate) information, I can't make any judgement.
I understand what you mean ginny and besides that an IP can seem very much an IJ and the typical traits once used to ascertain type ( judger/perceiver) cant be used so simply anymore. What ive understood from his actions is that he is not easily distracted and finishes what he starts and practically doesnt leave any half done things. Doesnt like sudden changes too. I suppose i will have to keep him on watch some more because what i just said still feels very vague to me as well. I also cant really put him as a real judger only a possible one for i have not much evidence of him due to his game playing and movie watching. For all i know he might be something else other than the thinking types. Oh well back to the drawing board thanks for your link though

Reactions: Ginny