• God is hermaphroditic

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • God is beyond this particular question

Votes: 50 75.8%
  • this question is relevant to God but beyond human comprehension

Votes: 6 9.1%

• Total voters
Where is the poll?

God. . the higher power, whatever. . is beyond gender. .

poll now up! sorry, it takes time to type these things into my little phone screen. x

Aww man! I was all set to click on Yes. God is a Woman...

...and then you put up those other options which of course make way more sense....

It kinda took the wind out of my sails....

:w:

If god is a woman then lava must be her period.

Aww man! I was all set to click on Yes. God is a Woman...

...and then you put up those other options which of course make way more sense....

It kinda took the wind out of my sails....

well if it makes you feel better, someone else has now voted God is a woman.

If god is a woman then lava must be her period.

grosss! remind me not to go swimming in that stuff.

Reactions: acd
well if it makes you feel better, someone else has now voted God is a woman.

grosss! remind me not to go swimming in that stuff.

Hahaha..... you can't even swim in lava... you'd probably burn your wingding off.

Reactions: acd and invisible
We are all god, if you could call it god. This universe is god, if you could call it god. This universe simply is, and we are a part of it. We are it.

A question more on point would be: The universe is here. We have grown out of the universe. Are we not the universe itself?

So yes, god is a woman, and a man, and a stone and a nuclear bomb and a cow. So what, pray tell, would you intend on bowing down to worship?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kB_mOfvDPU" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">[video=youtube;7kB_mOfvDPU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kB_mOfvDPU[/video]

dear Doc, this question refers to the concept of God as a single unified entity, and at least in my opinion is certainly 'on point'. but i do see interest and value in your perspectives on divinity.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sandie33
You ask, I answer! Is on topic! I might ask what type of fruit an apple is: a pear, an orange, a banana, other non-apple fruit, or other? Choice E with the response "IS AN APPLE!" :3

You ask, I answer! Is on topic! I might ask what type of fruit an apple is: a pear, an orange, a banana, other non-apple fruit, or other? Choice E with the response "IS AN APPLE!" :3

sorry but i think the issue you have introduced is not very related to the question of the gender or sex of God conceived as a single unified entity for the reason that it refuses to engage with the terms of the question. it would be more pertinent to a discussion like for example 'is god a single unified entity?' my question here takes for granted that God is in fact a single unified entity. just as i appreciate the interest and value of your personal perspectives on ways of seeing the divine, so too do i believe that the question i have posed can be meaningfully addressed on its own terms.

Come on in, the water's fine!

im a bit concerned about my wingding right now. plus, um hello, hygiene?!?!?

Reactions: Sandie33 and Kgal
All the women make up heaven.

Then that's where I want to go when I'm done here!

LOL :)

Right on [MENTION=1678]Norton[/MENTION].

I've been saying you're a genius. :w:

Reactions: Sandie33
[video=youtube;l6z9fa8XkrU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6z9fa8XkrU[/video]

Reactions: Jill Hives