barbad0s

Banned
Apr 18, 2011
MBTI
POOP
http://lonerwolf.com/introvert-or-extrovert-test/

safe_image.php

I scored 66. :)

I'm definitely an introvert, but there are certain situations where I can choose to be extroverted.

I scored 60. Ambivert.

Funny...ENFJ describes me a little better than INFJ, but I still have a lot of INFJ features!

Also, my enneagram always matches up more with an INFJ result.

35 here. Predominately introvert with a splash of ambivert.

52 - Ambivert
Though when I was little, I was the most introverted guy in the world. I would think at things for hours, forget to eat and come home from school. Still now I'm mostly introverted, but I enjoy people also, especially the ones that I like.

You have reached 45 of 100 points. -Ambivert.

I score 30 for introvert (that is to say 20% from even) consistently on MBTI. Similar to LucyJr, I'm a lot more outgoing than I used to be.

You have reached 59 of 100 points, (59%)
Ambivert.

44 - ambivert

Seems I am the highest so far. I am an introvert, not an extrovert. The difference here is I am not shy. Further, it's paramount that I have lots of space to be on my own whenever I need to be, and that gets priority around being around/communicating with others, even though the latter is also a need.

I also see the great utility of others and I make a point to take advantage of that when I can and when I have the energy to do so. Though that does make me sound a bit cold.

Seems I am the highest so far. I am an introvert, not an extrovert. The difference here is I am not shy. Further, it's paramount that I have lots of space to be on my own whenever I need to be, and that gets priority around being around/communicating with others, even though the latter is also a need.

I also see the great utility of others and I make a point to take advantage of that when I can and when I have the energy to do so. Though that does make me sound a bit cold.

...I'm not sure if you excluded me in saying it seems like you are the highest so far. Sorry, I just hate it when others overlook physically obvious information and make factually wrong declarations, and I hate it when others "humbly" make themselves stand out, and I hate it when I am overlooked, and I especially hate the combination of any/all of the above.

But I'm an extrovert so that says something about your score anyway!

...I'm not sure if you excluded me in saying it seems like you are the highest so far. Sorry, I just hate it when others overlook physically obvious information and make factually wrong declarations, and I hate it when others "humbly" make themselves stand out, and I hate it when I am overlooked, and I especially hate the combination of any/all of the above.

But I'm an extrovert so that says something about your score anyway!

Whoops I didn't notice your number in your OP, sorry about that.

You have reached 34 of 100 points.

Not too bad actually. The Myers-Briggs one said I was 100% introverted.

69/100

Extrovert with some Ambivert functions.

Just because this video hasn’t been posted on the forums for a while…..lol.

[video=youtube_share;gZFuaB4n9q4]http://youtu.be/gZFuaB4n9q4[/video]

Reactions: Switchgirl