Inner Child | INFJ Forum

Inner Child

brownegg

Jul 18, 2011
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
?
Has anyone looked into the world of their inner child, lately?

My inner child likes bears and *loves* water. She also likes burrowing under blankets

Try it. It's fun!

My inner child is dangerously idiotic, he's a lot of fun in small does in a contained environment.

My inner child is boring. My inner adult is more exciting.

Reactions: invisible and acd
If both your both your child self and your adult self, are your inner self; who is your outer self?

Reactions: Flavus Aquila
My inner child likes to blow bubbles and watch others chase them.

my inner child has a childlike wonder . . . she lives in a fairytale dreamland, her own fantasy world . . . ooh, look at the fluffy bunny. O.O

My inner child is very unpredicatable. She's constantly doing stupid stuff that she knows is either wrong or dangerous, just to get laughs. It works most of the time, too. Just the other day, she dropped a tampon into the toilet to see how much water it would suck up!

Reactions: grt$5vb
I don't have an inner child, I have an outer child and an inner adult.

My inner adult tells me to iron my clothes for the next morning before I go to bed. I never listen to it.

I play with little cars all the time and and I enjoy playing with my 2-year-old granddaughters. I have a friend who is five and her mom says we get along because we have a similar world-view.

my inner child has a childlike wonder . . . she lives in a fairytale dreamland, her own fantasy world . . . ooh, look at the fluffy bunny. O.O

[MENTION=1669]Rite[/MENTION] Haha! My inner child wants to play with your inner child. Fairytale dreamlands rock =)

Reactions: Gaze
My inner child is a cuddly panda that loves blankets and chocolate :D
She doesn't come out much, though.

My inner child likes to be a bird and fly and literally touch the sky:m124:

My dad is into this. They have a group they go to twice a week and they have weekend workshops once a year that have a different theme. The leader dedicates songs to people. Things like that.

My inner child likes likes dragging bits of yarn around and watching cats chase them.

My inner child is standing in a hallway looking at me with a miserable face. She's not happy at the moment. Little girls are scary, I should know, I was one once.

This inner child is out and running amuck! She randomly douses people with water for a laugh. :D "You only live once," people!