Saru Inc

Schrödinger's Pussy
Donor
Sep 13, 2010
MBTI
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Ok, so this thread is for INFPs mainly. I mean, I can't control what anyone else does.

So, hi INFPs. I'm an infp newbie, so I've been researching this to end, and I noticed this thread:

http://personality cafe.com/infp-forum-idealists/17861-you-know-youre-infp-when.html

edit: link fail is making the link not work, so I added spaces inbetween personality and cafe, so when you click on the link delete the spaces.

How accurate are those posts to yourself? They are very accurate to me, hehe tooooo funnny. Totally read about 23 pages of it, instead of doing my history homework.

Also, sorry Anita. This topic is mine ! <3 I hereby declare this INFP topic. We will not let our psychic robot cousins INFJs take this from us! WE WILL FIGHT! WE WILL WIN! WE WILL.... post. now.

Just post anything INFP on this thread, have a question about infps? Did you just an infp "moment?"

Last edited:
1. I'm confused. What is going on? Am I a psychic robot?

2. The link wont work.

Yes, infjs are psychic robots. are also censors who asteriked up my link. read instructions.

ISFP is the way to go.

Do infps smirk at their own thoughts? I do this more than breathing.

Isfps are too down to earth.

Do infps smirk at their own thoughts? I do this more than breathing.

Isfps are too down to earth.
I smirk at my own thoughts to the point of making faces in public and then feeling very embarrassed, I think its a human condition.

I smirk at my own thoughts to the point of making faces in public and then feeling very embarrassed, I think its a human condition.

I wouldn't call it a human condition, but I don't really think there is a parallel with type. I would think that T's would be much less likely to do this then F's, but beyond that I can't think of any sort of reliable pattern.

The mention of INFPs and PC in the same sentence makes me >:C

Reactions: IndigoSensor

Maybe you have a very high P for an infj, so you do it as well. But like. We got it trademarked. I don't know how I ever thought I was an infj.

I will be talking to an imaginary person in a corner for like 3 hours, and just laughing etc. Not because I'm lonely or anything, but the people I be inventing are just too hilarious to not invent. *sigh*

*backs away slowly*

You INFPs have fun with your prozac infused rainbows and imaginary marshmallow creatures. Don't let me stifle your creativity.

Reactions: Gaze and Nixie
• you usher spiders outside to safety on a paper towel that you keep turning over and over, afraid it's going to get you, while it starts hanging lower and lower from a thread but you keep going even though they totally freak you out. You throw the whole paper towel outside but you still pick it up the next day. Of course, you look around making sure the spider isn't waiting for you.
• you open the backdoor and shoo flies outside by waving your arms at them.
• you don't even own a fly swatter.
Me too! That's not a INFP trait tough :p

hou know you're an INFP when you eat the less nice looking piece of fruit just so it doesn't feel hurt
Me too! I'd always pick the bad looking toys because no one else would want to pick them and I didn't want them to feel bad :( This is why many of my plushies have no arms or are called ugly by others, adorable by me.

Wow, I'm becoming a INFP. o_o

Last edited:
this is a good one

..you walk into one room and forget why you went in there, then remember something you need in another room and head there, only to forget the new item and remember the old one.

this one too:

You know you're an INFP if you're discussing an interesting idea with an imaginary person you've just created in your head only for this purpose.
Happens way too often to me...

yesterday I was walking toward my building at work completely absorbed by the conversation I was having with my boss in my head, imagining what I should have said to him during our meeting the other day :argue: when suddenly I almost :bump2: into ... my boss. My head turned instantly red

ow and this one.

hou know you're an INFP when you eat the less nice looking piece of fruit just so it doesn't feel hurt

when I was young and gave my teddy bear a hug, I had to hug all my other ones as well since otherwise they would feel left out :w:

*backs away slowly*

You INFPs have fun with your prozac infused rainbows and imaginary marshmallow creatures. Don't let me stifle your creativity.

Okay, not to mess with the thread, but seriously, this is laugh of the day for me!

BTW, nothing wrong with imaginary coversations. I generally try and anticipate how things will play out given a set of circumstances but I am usually trying to anticipate strategy for given outcomes.

As far as having to hug all the Teddy Bears so one doesn't feel left out--kinda gets my AWWWW how cute button. I have a co-worker who said that she had to buy the lone banana in the supermarket because she didn't want it to feel left out and knew that nobody would just buy the single banana sitting there. I only laughed a little bit...

:m095:

*stares* *flatfaces*

you try to find something in common with every single person you know just so you can feel a connection, no matter how abstract

people are always surprised to find out how cool you actually are once they get to know you.

you try to find something in common with every single person you know just so you can feel a connection, no matter how abstract

people are always surprised to find out how cool you actually are once they get to know you.

reality will never measure up to your imagination

+1