info on INFJ behavior..... | INFJ Forum

info on INFJ behavior.....

Apr 6, 2016
MBTI
enfp
Enneagram
5/4
Been with an infj girl for about 6 weeks she often says *see how things go* does this mean shes not really keen ? She says things like we should do this or go there all futur orientated comments which is typical of infj.... but does it mean much? She can say nice things one week then seem cold and distant the next.

Hello :m161:

It might just be me but I don't see anything unnerving about her saying, "see how things go" - it's only been 6 weeks. Don't stress.....just enjoy being together and see where it leads.

Hello :m161:

It might just be me but I don't see anything unnerving about her saying, "see how things go" - it's only been 6 weeks. Don't stress.....just enjoy being together and see where it leads.
its the hot and cold.....one minute shes saying nice stuff next time its like shes gone cold.

You're an enfp. She's an infj. On paper that's a good match. Remember that she probably isn't as social and talkative as you are. And perhaps she simply withdraws when she feels drained. You might be pretty intense for her. Just ask how she feels the next time she seems cold to you. You'll probably find out pretty easily. Not much else I can say with such limited info about her. Take it slow or else you will probably scare her off. Infjs need a lot of time to build trust. So try to take it easy. Hope this helps a little.

its the hot and cold.....one minute shes saying nice stuff next time its like shes gone cold.

She's probably in her head - thinking.

Reiterating what dang said below - it's very good advice. Enjoy the journey. :)

Take it slow or else you will probably scare her off. Infjs need a lot of time to build trust. So try to take it easy. Hope this helps a little.