INFJs in the Workplace (Video Profile) | INFJ Forum

INFJs in the Workplace (Video Profile)

deivejek2|9

Community Member
Dec 21, 2010
MBTI
Enneagram
I found this short clip on INFJs in the workplace and how we communicate, and thought it was worth sharing. It is well articulated and extremely accurate (at least in terms of defining my own thoughts/feelings on the subject).

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sa5uDzyQM-E"]YouTube - Neil INFJ.flv[/ame]

Well.....he's scary, I wonder which cult he leads when he's not making MBTI videos :p

Great video!

Lol what kind of workplace is this guy describing? I only make the small talk that's expected of me and then avoid people for the most part. At all the places I've worked, it's best to just focus on your work and keep people at a distance in order to avoid stupid drama and politics.

thoughtful video.

Lol what kind of workplace is this guy describing? I only make the small talk that's expected of me and then avoid people for the most part. At all the places I've worked, it's best to just focus on your work and keep people at a distance in order to avoid stupid drama and politics.
Apparently you're also an ISTP. In other words, you have no idea what you are.

Pretty basic. xD

If I only had the balls to send this to my boss.

No one's ever suggested I'm ISTP, but this is pretty much what I thought.

I related to the video, but I'm much more reserved. I'm afraid of the politics and drama, so I just try to keep my head down and work.

Maybe why I'm so stressed @ work?

Reactions: Blind Bandit
Keeping your head-down at work is an INFJ response to a bad work environment. It's what I do at work. I focus on my job and let the other people tear each other apart with workplace politics. The bosses are the root cause of this, and I could go into great detail with them about everything that they do wrong which leads us as an organization down the wrong path, or at least give them some decent insights into it.

I'm sure they wouldn't care and would be offended to hear me speak that frankly. We reap what we sew in this world is how I see it all. Better to stay out of the BS and do my job. I do put out fires behind the scenes when I am in a position to, only for the sake of other employees that I like, though.

Reactions: Saru Inc
Well.....he's scary, I wonder which cult he leads when he's not making MBTI videos :p

His body language is contradictory to what he's saying (not that he's lying) and he comes across as someone who is not very genuine.

This guy in the video is DEFINITELY not an INFJ! :m052:

i found this video quite accurate

That video should be titled: "Reasons Why You as an Employer Should Not Hire an INFJ."