[INFJ] - Infjs Fe And Ni Combination. | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] Infjs Fe And Ni Combination.

chad

Regular Poster
Feb 4, 2015
MBTI
infp
hey out of all types even enfjs,infjs tend to see through me the most,infp are also realy intuitive about people but infjs,just have this extra sense which i think ni gives them,to me they can tell me things about myself thats almost psychic,they also do this thing were they can get you to think about something but saying something els,is almost like they know if they say this,im going to start thinking about lets say x and they can tell me things about ymself things that are hidden deep in my subconsious how ?,how does fe and ni work to do this,?i also get the sense i have infj friend,he can see so well through people its almost scary he gets realy irrated even my grown ups because he sees right through them,also the psychological power he has over people is almost psychic how do you guys do this???

:)
https://m.reddit.com/r/infj/comments/4v5lsn/introverted_intuition/

Well worth the read to understand NiFe antenna...once Ni gather's the info the Fe asks is this Truth based on if it 'feels right and true'
And it happens so quickly it's hard to explain.

...for me it moves in picture or symbol form first. Often I get a mental "scene" in my mind and I break it down from there. I think in abstractions...kind of like taking a whole puzzle apart piece by piece. I examine each piece. If I don't recognize the piece then I mentally say I don't know this symbol (this came with age and practice) and it will change into something I do recognize yet it still fits in it's place. Each piece fits based on if I "feel" it belongs. If it doesn't belong this usually is a signal to speak up and ask if it has meaning to another.

Most true INFJ I believe are claira--something...whether audio, visual, tactile...etc. Perhaps this is true of your friend? Have your friend try auto-writing...it opens up channels the writer is unaware of. Bringing new insights into the consciousness thus providing material to examine. When things bounce around in the unconscious it's harder to pin down that information.

Hope this helps.:)

Seeing "into" people is the result of introverted intuition. It has very little to do with the Fe. Ni is about understanding, Fe is more about putting our understanding into action.
For me, understanding comes in sudden flashes of insight. As "aha" moments. These insights usually contain a lot of information. And they usually run really deep. I suppose you can compare Ni to Fi. You might find that Fi tastes, preferences and emotions run deep; they seem to penetrate right into your soul. This is what Ni is like, but with ideas rather than tastes and preferences.

Reactions: Sandie33
I am not a big believer in psychic powers, but I do know for sure that Ni users are very good at noticing subtle nuances and they have vast internal library of "patterns" on people behaviour (in case of INFJ). Then it's a matching process between a clue and a stored pattern. It all happens automatically and without much mental effort. To the outsider it can appear as psychic reading in some cases :)

Reactions: Jana and Sandie33