INFJ's and Windows Phone 7 | INFJ Forum

INFJ's and Windows Phone 7

Little Brother

Regular Poster
May 10, 2009
MBTI
INFJ
Does anyone here have a Windows Phone 7? What do you like/don't about it? Would you recommend it?

Reactions: Orion
errr. yeah, I think you hit the nail on the head with what I was thinking.

I'm not trying to be rude, but is there any reason at all why a different type would react differently to a certain product, or have a different opinion of it?

I mean, would an INFJ totally go for something that an ENFP would despise?

You guys would be surprised though

I went to the cell phone store today, they refused to sell it to me. Reason being? I'm ENFJ.

They even did a test, they said "predict what I'm about to say" and I couldn't :|

those big, scary, evil INFJ's!

that's typism that is!

I don't trust Microsoft products enough to buy a phone made by them, lol. afraid I'd have to install all kinds of drivers and software and I know nothing about that kind of thing.

I don't trust Microsoft products enough to buy a phone made by them, lol. afraid I'd have to install all kinds of drivers and software and I know nothing about that kind of thing.

Right, and dutch people still wear wooden shoes

No reason other than to catch your attention.

errr. yeah, I think you hit the nail on the head with what I was thinking.

I'm not trying to be rude, but is there any reason at all why a different type would react differently to a certain product, or have a different opinion of it?

I mean, would an INFJ totally go for something that an ENFP would despise?

No reason other than to catch your attention.

Right, and dutch people still wear wooden shoes

Well I haven't owned a Microsoft product in a long time, I was starting to get hopeful again when the xbox 360 came out but virtually all of my friends that have one have got the "red ring of death". I tend to base my opinion on things because of how much success or failure I've had with them, Kind of like I've had much better success with nissan than ford it's just my personal experience. I'm not trying to start a fight here and I apologize if it came off that way.

INFJs only use Apple Products, sorry.

meh, both have disadvantages and advantages.

I'm probably going to go for an iphone because all the accessibility features are built in. but I've never been tempted to buy a mac computer for the simple reason that I like the fact that my techy neighbour can help me when I have issues and it costs me a couple of drinks, whereas a mac with issues would force me to take my computer to a special shop, where it gets special attention for not so special prices.
I don't want a phone like that either.

meh, both have disadvantages and advantages.

I'm probably going to go for an iphone because all the accessibility features are built in. but I've never been tempted to buy a mac computer for the simple reason that I like the fact that my techy neighbour can help me when I have issues and it costs me a couple of drinks, whereas a mac with issues would force me to take my computer to a special shop, where it gets special attention for not so special prices.
I don't want a phone like that either.

What issues would a mac computer have? I made the switch to using Macs 5 or 6 years ago, and I have never had an issue that I couldn't fix myself.

What issues would a mac computer have? I made the switch to using Macs 5 or 6 years ago, and I have never had an issue that I couldn't fix myself.

Depends on what you get, my imac has never had any problems at all but I did burn up the logic board in a macbook. but for the most part I haven't had any problems with apple products other than dropped ipods but that was my fault.

A friend of mine had one, which had some kind of issue with the sound card, I think, which he certainly couldn't solve, so he had to take his computer on the train to another town to get it fixed.

the people at the shop were also quite hopeless, well, it wasn't their fault, but the thing that he needed, they didn't have, so they had to order it in and it would take 2 weeks, and so on...