Nov 2, 2012
MBTI
my what
Enneagram
uh what
EDIT: i'm sorry it's hard to put into words what the situation is really like

mods: please delete.

Last edited:
Sounds like he's trying to break up with you as easy as possible. He probably has a new piece of ass in college and just doesn't want you going over there to cock block him. :hug:

Its a real hard situation. Ive been there. Let me explain you my experience and i hope it serves for something.

I was once in a long distance relationship, and we had a similar situation. I told her the same thing that your Bf told you, because i felt really bad everytime i missed her and i also felt i wasnt doing good to her making her wait. I told her about what i was feeling, and she told me that she didnt mind waiting. (funny thing she was with another man). When i returned, and we saw each other again she told me that she didnt want anything to do with me. I felt like crap because i was loyal to her and even though i gave her a chance to just end everything without being hurt she still made me keep the promise for nothing.

The thing is, would you really wait for him? If he really feels that bad being that far away and you guys arent going to be together that much is better to let him go before you get hurt badly.

Sounds like he's trying to break up with you as easy as possible. He probably has a new piece of ass in college and just doesn't want you going over there to cock block him. :hug:

dude can you be a little more soft with her? are you stoned or something?

You already have your answer, he gave it to you. He doesn't want to do it anymore. It doesn't sound like BS to me. For whatever reason, be it the one he gave you, or another one he doesn't feel like explicitly revealing to you, he doesn't want to be in the relationship anymore.

Best to just let him go. Pressuring him for more answers now won't really do you any good. If he changes his mind or has anything else to add, he will contact you.

ETA - I feel the need to add that I really do empathize with that need to have closure and that feeling like you just don't understand and need to really know what is going on. I've been there and it sucks. Years ago I hounded the hell out of my ex for that exact reason, and in the end I did absolutely nothing but torture myself. It did nothing, it changed nothing. And if there was any hope of him changing his mind, I ruined it with my pushing. It drove me insane and my insanity finished off whatever might still have been left.

Last edited:
I would just look at it like you ought to let him go because he's stated he is not happy and since you love him, (I'm guessing, I have no idea if you do..you never said you did) how could you argue with that? It may not be fair to you, no but what control do you have over it? If he's not happy in a long distance relationship, is it really right to try and keep one going so you can be happy? It's definitely okay to be angry though, of course. You're hurt. You're looking at it like rejection and I don't think he's really rejected you, but the distance. Long distance relationships are hard.

I'm sorry.

I don't know why he won't see you though, since you asked for closure to move on. That's kinda shitty. You're only 2 hours apart it's not like really a long distance relationship. A two hour flight?