Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Stu

Town Drunkard
Donor
Oct 30, 2009
MBTI
Enneagram
How many friends to you have on Facebook?

Personally I have less than 60 and will weed out one for each one I might add. I also have a criteria for friending someone. Immediate family, Aunts, Uncles and first cousins are automatically allowed, no inlaws from my wife's side, (and they have never made a friend request) old friends only if I actually like them.

I don't use it anymore but I had less than 100 and most of them were in the restricted lists, so it left me with less than 20 at the end.

This poll sucks. If I have 10 friends then I have less than 500. *smootches*

I have over 400 but i have no idea how! I guess I do have a lot of friendly aquaintances...but still. I actually never add people. I haven't added anyone in years. I try to weed them out, but I give up after a while. More people makes for more entertainment I guess!

237 at present.

Lots are from school and then more that I have met during University and on nights out.

I hardly speak to any of them and do sometimes delete but it just seems pointless. There are probably 200 of them that I neither like nor dislike so they can stay there. I don't have anyone appear on my news feed though. Only people close to me and a few pages that I am interested in.

My Facebook Friends list consists of my family and a couple of friends. About 15 people total.

I don't post very much. I just check in once in a while to see how people are doing.

I don't have many friends (on Facebook or in general).

When it comes to relationships, I'm interested in quality (depth), not quantity.

I used to have a bunch of accounts on Myspace for different made up characters/personas/alter egos that I would portray just for fun. Usually outrageous, extraverted, patently ridiculous people who had very little in common with the real me.

Those characters/personas/alter egos had tons of friends and friend requests. lol.

Fun times, fun times. :D

Last edited:
241 :p mostly ex-classmates and ex-coworkers, barely ever talk to anyone there. Although when this "subscription" nonsense started I unsubscribed from EVERYONE, just to find my news feed full of adverts of "pages" instead :D so went back and subscribed to a few people who I actually care about and a few who post funny stuff to brighten my day up. Majority are in restricted lists too, so they dont get upset and give me funny looks if I accidentally bump into them in town, like they would if I actually went to the trouble of deleting them, but they dont see anything I post or any of my info... everything is kept to minimum there :)

I expect to delete another 10 or so in the next six months, especially if they are on my restriction lists.
I think 250 is a good number to aim for.

~450

I too don't generally add people, they just add me. A lot of it is networking through classes and whatnot.