INFJ Enneagram type 1 | INFJ Forum

INFJ Enneagram type 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me :D. Confirmed 1w2.

@Sonyab is a one, so is @Whiskey, and so is [MENTION=1751]Kavalan[/MENTION]. I know there are a few others, but those are the one people I can think of at the moment.

I thought you were a 3 though, sali? I could see you being a 1, but 3 also seems very fitting.

Me :D. Confirmed 1w2.

[MENTION=3096]Sonyab[/MENTION] is a one, so is [MENTION=3284]Whiskey[/MENTION]

I thought you were a 3 though, sali? I could see you being a 1, but 3 also seems very fitting.

Perhaps, I seem to get slightly different results each time I take the test. Some of the wording on some of the questions bothers me. I also have a tendency to think ahead at what putting in a certain answer will read as on the result so It's hard to know if I'm being perfectly honest or not. I've just read the description of 3 and it seems to fit as well. I have a hard time distinguishing between whether I "agree/disagree" or "strongly agree/disagree" on certain things. It's been a while since I've taken the test, perhaps I should take it again. I don't recall what my wing was.

I don't know what mine is
I kinda think the enneagram is a joke tbh though

Well actually I just took the test again and got a different result. I tend to agree [MENTION=3501]Neuropedia[/MENTION] it seems a bit iffy to me but It's still nice to at least try to get to know a little bit more about yourself, self analysis can be difficult at times though, being that you can only observe yourself from a first person perspective.

By this I would say you are most certainly a 3, which is what my initial thought with this is. If the stacking is correct, I could see how this might be confusing for you. 3 so would designate that your desire to be seen in the best light possible and be seen to the external world as successfull will be fueled by the drive to be socially competent and useful. The fact that 1's and 3's both have drives to be "perfect" in a sense can make it seem a bit confusing between the two. The difference is, that with one's the drive to be perfect is pervasive to everything. For 3's, it's end result is usually on utility and being seen and felt as successful and at the top. Similar, but 1's and 3's are definitely different personalties.

Talk to phoenix, she's a lovely example of a 3 :D.

Or so I've led you to believe...:m027:

I mean, I could be a big fake. My good personality a huge lie. Perhaps my only love is to be revered above all by others. To be admired, to get special treatment, to be pampered, to be first place… The ultimate queen of vanity! :m171:

Who knows?:m052:

yep indy is right. I'm a 1w2. Checking in with my one-ness lol.

1w2 here. :)

I am either a 1w2 or a 1w4 (the tritype I related most to was 1-4-5)

An INFJ type 3? That would be a weird one. I came out as type 3 a few times and it's easy to confused type 1 and type 3 but often enneagram tests don't actually ask WHY you want certain things.

Type 1 wants achievement and success, but it wants achievement and success for the reward of achievement and success. Type three wants achievement and success and it wants achievement and success for the reward or respect and power.

So a type 3 will be happy if they are promoted, even if they cheated a bit to get there or got there through schmoozing. A type 1 will be happy if they are promoted due to their talents and hard work but would not see any reward in a promotion that was because of who they knew or was simply by default or because of some kind of company politics. They would not find it rewarding to achieve success UNLESS they felt they had produced such a high quality piece of work that they were deserving of it. The type one is interested in achieving perfection in their own endeavours and would be absolutely fine not to receive any money for a novel they publish if they know the novel meets their high standards. A type 3 could publish a novel that pandered to what was currently fashionable and be happy when it hits a bestsellers list, even if the quality of the book does not meet their personal standards.

INFJs generally don't like the idea of "competing to be the best" - which is a type 3 thing.

Well actually I just took the test again and got a different result. I tend to agree @Neuropedia it seems a bit iffy to me but It's still nice to at least try to get to know a little bit more about yourself, self analysis can be difficult at times though, being that you can only observe yourself from a first person perspective.

Hooray! I thought I was alone in being INFJ 3w2! Great to know there's others out there!

Up till about 5 years ago I would constantly type as a 1 (and when I got very stressed, as a type 6). Then it changed to a 3w2 and I've stayed that way for a good few years. Can't remember my variant though.

1w9 - the more detached one.

Status
Not open for further replies.