INFJ dump me - Immature? | INFJ Forum

INFJ dump me - Immature?

Snow

Aug 16, 2013
MBTI
ISFJ
Hey. I am new to this forum.I am an Asian so sorry for any mistake due to grammar and spelling. I am a typical ISFJ, just knew about 2 weeks ago. And I realized she is definitely an INFJ. I am not sure INFJ or INTJ but I am 99% sure she is an INFJ. From my stand point, she is very very attractive, even prettier than my first lover and the most gorgeous girl. The only imperfect things may be the eyes and eyebrow but that is fine. However, my relationship is long-term relationship and from the beginning I know that she will be out of my reach because she is a lot more attractive than me and I would lose her quickly if risks come. I met her after a long fatal break up with my first girl (more than 12 month from that time) who dumped me because of her deceiving actions and that relationship cost me like a knife killing my naive mental and physical strength. The unique girl I met this time has some INFJ character and let me decribe her. She is very intelligent (somehow get 1st rank/highest GPA in my university class but has no glasses/short-sighted) and I soon feel that she is a talent/misterious girl and the most unique girl I have met. She went to national gifted high school before (Physics as major class)- only for best students. She has long black hair, look nice/decent, has parents working in education sector(teacher/lecture). She often has close friends, becomes friendly with them but she only talks to them and somehow aggressively expresses her coldness for strangers. Because she is a hard-working student, I know she will leave me soon to study overseas when she dropped some classes. Finally, before she flew, I decided to start a relationship with her even I knew I would only have like 10% to win because we have met directly only once in the relationship. At first, she find me attractive and quickly become friend. I made a huge mistake by insisting on sending her a nice gift before she left. She suspected me and denied that offer but that is fine because she said she did not want that gift for doing nothing for me. She still came to see me on class on the last Monday because she flew on Thursday (I chatted I would never see her again before on the last Sunday and she did an amazing move without informing me). Sadly, I did not know that this was the last time I could be friend with her and see her face to face. I could not say anything in that day because I was too shy in front of her and her friends. Then at home, I sent a message to say sorry for did not say farewell to her but she said OK. After that, she flew to Finland more than 7000km away from me to begin a 3 year course. The first month, i still can chat with her and I miss her like crazy and she told me she was very busy to deal with intensive course and she had to move out frequently. It was really hard for me to figure out what she was thinking and how she value other people. Somehow I invaded her private mind by asking question about her parents ( i do not know this before, she did not tell anything so how can I know?) but i think it may not be the major culprit of the fall of our relationship. Then she also stated that she miss her home/parents, her family and friends. However, due to busy she cannot keep in touch with me every week and I gradually lost her contact after 6 months. She tell that she was busy so it is not my fault that we cannot keep in touch. But then, I did not know that she was dumping me without a reason. This time I looked terrible because I call her several time during a few weeks later but nothing responses. My health declined sharply due to this and after some months I cannot do anything to improve the situation, she remained silent from that time until now. I was tortured and cannot sleep well at night because I think that was my fault for almost 17 months then although I still love her. One day just 2 week ago, when she had summer break and went home, I called her but she answered like a stranger and shortly shut down the call even after just 4 sentences just before I can tell her anything (I call her just to find the reason only and then I will leave the relationship). I decided to end the relationship and finally found out she is a INFJ, I am ISFJ and it is not totally my fault. But may be she did not know how to leave me in peace without hurt me or feel I am clingy or bored???? Now I feel like an empty man and do not know what to do. I do fall in a mixed emotional world, and feel lonely. I sometime think of another girl I have interest and I dream like flirting with her but just like to heal my wound or forget my confidant?....I do not know that after 4-5 years from now, if she met another guy and eventually become mature and will she have better view about me or she will never comeback to me? But now I will remain silent for at least 3-4 years and will only back to her if I cannot find another girl. Next 2 weeks, she will fly to study again but I do want to call anything. I feel that I was too nice and it is hard to become optimistic to move on and find really faithful girls. ..Can you give some opinion to me or give the answer to her confidential dump? Have you ever experience this before? I appreciate if you can tell your true story. Can I have a day which she will change her mind feel sympathy for me/ become more mature or she will disclose everything that keep in the dark???
Unfortunately, I am likely to always choose a girl that will dump me than I dump her...yeah :(

From my stand point, she is very very attractive, even prettier than my first lover and the most gorgeous girl. The only imperfect things may be the eyes and eyebrow but that is fine.

(somehow get 1st rank/highest GPA in my university class but has no glasses/short-sighted)

lol u sensor

It is probably best to 1. Ignore o_q and 2. Realize the relationship with the girl in question is over and move on. No sense in agonizing over it endlessly.

Realize the relationship with the girl in question is over and move on. No sense in agonizing over it endlessly.

If he could do that, he wouldn't be FEELZ.

lmfao u gaiz I iz in stitches

But yeah. It's soooo over, like, ages ago.

Reactions: Nixie
i agree that this relationship has run its course for the girl at least. i suggest you move on as well. i don't know how old you are but it seems to me that you are young enough you will meet plenty of other women before the sun sets on your life.

Time will heal you. Try to stay busy so you don't dwell on your feelings.

My Asian ISFJ ex told me that when he broke up with his first girlfriend he would go on lots of long walks. He would just walk around the city aimlessly for hours at a time. Maybe you could try walking it out.

Reactions: subwayrider
it's pretty much over, and I don't even know how her type has any effect to this. >_<

I'm sorry it happened to you *hugs* I hope you'll find a better girlfriend who'll appreciate who you are.

it's pretty much over, and I don't even know how her type has any effect to this. >_<

I'm sorry it happened to you *hugs* I hope you'll find a better girlfriend who'll appreciate who you are.
Hey, I think that INFJ female look like this
_ love patient, hate a partner that rushes for love
_ have superior intuition, detect any mistake or lie undercovered behind your actions
_ love perfectionism but do not realized that they also have MANY WEAKNESS
_ easy to move on after break up especially if they are dumpers (not dumpeeS)
_ Never forgive other for any flaw (even in doubt)
_ quickly lost interest in other person if they can not be romantic or satisfy their list of perfectionism expectation

Whoa. Hard to deal with this girl. She is also immature. I cannot find another girl to replace her :(. Unfortunately, I do not have much friends to share my thought. Feel like SH*T for more than 18 months and now health is dropping to its bottom. I wish I could have another MBIT characteristic that have "easy to move on after break up"/ F*CK

Whoa. Hard to deal with this girl. She is also immature. I cannot find another girl to replace her :(. Unfortunately, I do not have much friends to share my thought. Feel like SH*T for more than 18 months and now health is dropping to its bottom. I wish I could have another MBIT characteristic that have "easy to move on after break up"/ F*CK

You sure this isn't a sign of your own immaturity? You've said more than once that she's immature, but she seems to be continuing to grow while you seem to be stuck and unwilling to let go of her.

Yep, forget her. My first boyfriend was ISFX and more than 10 years after I ended the relationship he was still professing his love to me. I think he is married now and would probably dump his wife in a heartbeat if I said I wanted to get back together with him. It's sick and unfair to the other women in his life. That's why I don't talk to him anymore. Don't do that to whomever you meet next.

If it helps, think of it this way: you may have dodged a bullet. Although we INFJs may be brilliant and insanely good looking, we also will make your life miserable. Hahaha. Just kidding. Kind of.

Everyone is confused about my vagina

Oh thank the Lord the sense of Loneliness was starting to generate a crippling depression.