INFJ Cartoons | INFJ Forum
o dear lord now i'm hsp and melancholy compulsive too D:
*compulsively googling hsp/melancholy compulsive*

your cartoons made me lol
:D

These are sooooooo spot on! I especially liked the one saying, "I'm so peopled out, I'm not sure I want to talk to even YOU today."

Thanks! Yeah, I get peopled out VERY easily. I have to really watch my schedule and make sure I have enough alone time.

Those are awesome! I can relate to all of them! "Liked" Facebook page.
Welcome!

Last edited:
Thanks! Yeah, I get peopled out VERY easily. I have to really watch my schedule and make sure I have enough alone time.

this is the situation i found myself in yesterday.... go to the market (bright lights, crowds, human interaction) or not eat... after deliberating with myself over a few cigs for about 3 hours my stomach won :loco:

Hey! I was just over to your facebook page and loved it! I am the "Old" INFJ you were in conversation with.

Superb, loved the infj door.

Thanks James. My wife (INFP) and I are always putting the bar on our apt door. We both lived in NYC for a long time in the past, so at first we thought that was the reason. But then realized, no, it's because we really value our privacy. The bar seals the deal.

Awesome cartoons, Joe! (I'm currently planning a trip to home depot to replace some of my door locks which got broken through an odd and completely non-criminal series of events...)