NaeturVindur

Cuddlemaster
Retired Staff
Nov 17, 2008
MBTI
iNfj
Enneagram
9w1
A LONG time ago this poll was posted. I'm curious if it's changed because the members on this forum experienced more life, or if it hasn't because of user turn-over. So, VOTE AWAY

Well, now I know I can exclude myself from the poll. :)

i have a friend who's my age (20 yrs old) and has had over 70 partners, is this strange?

That is a bit excessive, yes.

Well, now I know I can exclude myself from the poll. :)

what, why are you excluding yourself? Ok, you don't really have to answer that. however, having voted int he previous poll is not an exclusion principle. Ideally, I want ever member currently active on the forum to vote, regardless of previous participation.

[please excuse some of the jargon, I working on research methods homework...]

what, why are you excluding yourself? Ok, you don't really have to answer that. however, having voted int he previous poll is not an exclusion principle. Ideally, I want ever member currently active on the forum to vote, regardless of previous participation.

[please excuse some of the jargon, I working on research methods homework...]

Isn't the thread "INFJ and the number of sex partners"? I'm assuming you want INFJs to answer only, or do you mean 'INFJs' as a general forum survey?

Isn't the thread "INFJ and the number of sex partners"? I'm assuming you want INFJs to answer only, or do you mean 'INFJs' as a general forum survey?
....um... I didn't think that one through. I want this poll to sample a parallel population as the first, and I'm not sure if that was exclusively INFJ. Lets just go with, however you would have understood the previous thread, understand this one, so, which I guess means you exclude yourself, but I'm personally more interested in changes in the forum than in just INFJ's.

i have a friend who's my age (20 yrs old) and has had over 70 partners, is this strange?

I don't see a problem with it. As long as he's safe and not got anyone pregnant. Kudos to him I wish I was brave enough to be with people in a one night stand sort of thing. I did that once and I never got over how much it made me dislike myself.

Last edited:
....um... I didn't think that one through. I want this poll to sample a parallel population as the first, and I'm not sure if that was exclusively INFJ. Lets just go with, however you would have understood the previous thread, understand this one, so, which I guess means you exclude yourself, but I'm personally more interested in changes in the forum than in just INFJ's.

Fair enough.

One more clarification, though. What do you mean by sex partners? Do you mean, the amount of partners with whom one has engaged in sexual intercourse or do you mean sexual contact (oral, petting, etc.) in general? That definitely has bearing on how I add up my numbers. lol.

Oh I just thought you meant no delta since the last poll. :)

My personal definition of sex is 2 or more people having an interaction that involves intentional and consensual skin on skin contact involving genitalia for the purpose of pleasure. So, this includes penetrative sex, oral sex, manual sex, frotting etc, but excludes petting (so long as genitalia are not petted), dry humping (through clothing), just kissing (even very passionate kissing), etc.

HOWEVER I realize that most people define sex differently, and such a definition wasn't given in the first poll and I'm interested in change, so take my definition as a simple suggestion.

I don't see a problem with it. As long as he's safe and not got anyone pregnant. Kudos to him I wish I was brave enough to be with people in a one night stand sort of thing. I did that once and I never got over how much it made me dislike myself.
Who says that any of them were one night stands?

*laughing quietly to self as the spotlight darts from one startled infj to another..* Climbing into my jelly protective bubble....

Wow. Raging hormones :p

My answer has changed since this poll. I wonder if everyone else's has.

I dont recall what I may have voted back then. But my number wten up about 5.