Ineffability | INFJ Forum

Ineffability

Aug 13, 2017
MBTI
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
There are some things for which there are no words. I cannot explain to a color-blind person what red looks like, except in very vague terms (assuming they're not completely color-blind). But once you and I both know what red looks like, if neither of us is color-blind, we can discuss it. We can talk about it. We can get together and talk about different shades of red and how they affect us.

Mystical experience is supposedly ineffable - but I submit that this is only because so few people have had it. If everyone had meditated and ascended to the 4th Jhana or whatever, we could all sit around discussing what the 4th Jhana is like, and it would be completely intelligible.

Any thoughts?

Yes

All false spiritual experience is passing away as the Sapphire Sea drowns the world in Perfect Love. The Huios Sons of God are coming forth and setting the standard of Holiness and Perfection in Christ. The Deluge of Glory that is coming will make all Spiritual experiences up to this point seem elementary in comparison. We will all see with the clarity of White Eagle vision. When this day comes many will die from fear as their eyes are opened to see what they have been worshipping instead of their Living Father in Heaven. Great Grace, peace, and joy to all of you in the Love of Christ.

Reactions: kfg(atj