Indian Slap | INFJ Forum

Indian Slap

Satya

C'est la vie
Retired Staff
May 11, 2008
MBTI
INXP
I'm sure some of you have seen the video of the man who is slapped by a women on an Indian show and he slaps her back, and then he is beaten by the crew and some of the audience members.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DihPUhdTu0s

I would like to know whether you guys feel it is alright to hit a women back?

I wouldn't.

Although in that video it looked almost like a reflexive reaction to a fairly hard slap in the face. People need to be aware that if they're going to use violence (like she did) then it's likely you will get a instinctive and possibly violent reaction, we are human after all.

Nope. She opened hostilities, I'd give her a full punch on the nose, aiming to knock her unconscious.

YouTube Quote said:
Woah he has fast reactions, he managed to cast "Shield Of Reflection" just before she attacked. He had no wand or staff mods either ! Too bad he over aggroed all those mobs after, wot a noob.

If someone shows you agression that does not automatically give you the right to retaliate, sure everyone has the right to defend themselves to the point they feel is necessary to ensure their safety but no more. Male or female, makes no difference.

She shouldn’t have hit, he shouldn’t have retaliated (although it did seem automatic). The audience reaction is pitiful getting stuck into him although I think cultural differences play a part there.

“Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent.”

They actually played the audio from this on the radio show I listen to in the morning. It really didn't make sense to me then. I'm glad you posted this.

But if a female is having a dirty mouth like that, and slapping a male... I would hope she would have expected something inappropriate in return, not just a smile and a hug.

Beh, I forgot my youtube account name. But I will say, it does warn before viewing... I can just assume it is horribly wrong.

Ya, what the hell was that show, she's out there :crazy:

Some people here have pretty much said what I would have said:

Yes!

An asshole is an asshole, regardless of sex. I believe in equality and this means that regardless of who hits me, I will defend myself/hit back.

However:

a) I haven't gotten somebody so mad that they would hit me in over 12-years.
b) People around know that I would NEVER resort to physical violence.
c) I don't hang around with people who likely do.
d) The person would have had to have unjustly hit me or something, to where I felt that it was not deserved (as tho it ever is). So it would likely only be to prove a point.