Ravenclaw - 11
Gryffindor - 9
Slytherin - 7

HP-Hufflepuff.jpg

Hufflepuff - 15
Ravenclaw - 15
Gryffindor - 10
Slytherin - 6

Didn't take this one, but we got a whole thread dedicated to Harry Potter houses over on INTPf, that particular quiz was the dogs bollox, and I'm a Slytherin ;)

HP-Hufflepuff.jpg

Hufflepuff - 15
Ravenclaw - 15
Gryffindor - 10
Slytherin - 6

Lol, you get to choose! Does that image mean you chose Hufflepuff? Ravenclaw is supposedly the hipster house.

Lol, you get to choose! Does that image mean you chose Hufflepuff? Ravenclaw is supposedly the hipster house.

Hahah, yeah! I got that image from the test, so it seems like the quiz chose for me, lol. I think Ravenclaw is cooler though~

HP-Gryffindor.jpg

Gryffindor - 11
Ravenclaw - 10
Hufflepuff - 9
Slytherin - 8

Ravenclaw - 15
Hufflepuff - 13
Gryffindor - 13
Slytherin - 7

I always get Ravenclaw.

Hufflepuff - 14
Ravenclaw - 14
Gryffindor - 10
Slytherin - 8

Hufflepuff - 13
Ravenclaw - 13
Gryffindor - 11
Slytherin - 7

[MENTION=14825]bellisima[/MENTION] and [MENTION=5297]Katniss Neverbeef[/MENTION] you both got an equal score,
but the Hat says you must decide: Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw?

Hahah, yeah! I got that image from the test, so it seems like the quiz chose for me, lol. I think Ravenclaw is cooler though~

Yeah Ravenclaw is the INFP haven, not that I think it's cooler though (okay Hufflepuff is pretty lame, it's the nice house...my house). :S

This is quite interesting: MBTI types by House

[MENTION=14825]bellisima[/MENTION] and [MENTION=5297]Katniss Neverbeef[/MENTION] you both got an equal score,

I was put in Hufflepuff. I didn't know why it didn't paste. But yeah, i have always thought i'd be in Hufflepuff just because, you know the "feels" hahaha

Reactions: Night Owl
Your in-depth results are:
Ravenclaw - 12
Hufflepuff - 10
Slytherin - 9
Gryffindor - 7​

Yeah Ravenclaw is the INFP haven, not that I think it's cooler though (okay Hufflepuff is pretty lame, it's the nice house...my house). :S

This is quite interesting: MBTI types by House

Nice chart, lol. Interesting to see that which types prefer which houses more than the others etc. I don't think that Hufflepuff is lame, though. :)

I think I'd be more Ravenclaw :)

On the official website I was sorted into Hufflepuff but I think it's a close race. Seems to be the case with all the infjs.

Ravenclaw - 15
Hufflepuff - 14
Gryffindor - 10
Slytherin - 7

Nice chart, lol. Interesting to see that which types prefer which houses more than the others etc. I don't think that Hufflepuff is lame, though. :)

Well Hufflepuff did have Cedric Diggory and I do unashamedly like Twilight, so even it it is lame I like it!

I think I'd be more Ravenclaw :)

Well that does seem to match a dominant choice as per the chart for ENFJ's!