Results are only viewable after voting.

Lurk

[ what ]
Jan 13, 2017
MBTI
INTP
Enneagram
6,9 & 4
Knowing what you know now, would you choose to go back in time and start life again as a fresh, new baby?

Caveats:

1. Everything is exactly the same. Parents, you, absolutely everything. If mom beat you the first time, count on that happening again.

2, You know nothing of your future.

?

Knowing what you know now, would you choose to go back in time and start life again as a fresh, new baby?

Caveats:

1. Everything is exactly the same. Parents, you, absolutely everything. If mom beat you the first time, count on that happening again.

?
Yes.

I would pass every test, date every girl, and work hard every day.

Is that what you have already done?
No, I could have done more.

Restart List:
1. Hit the gym: fitness is important
2. Study for every class: there is no excuse not to have straight As.
3. Talk less, smile more: don't let them know what you're against or what you're for.

Last edited:
I would not start over. Because I'm content and feel like every experience and choice has provided a valuable lesson. And if I want changes in my life, I'm still free to work toward them.

OG2hHwW.jpg

Caveats:

?

Yes

I think a person's age may factor into how they reply.

Reactions: Kgal and Sandie33
If I will meet the same people anyway (good AND bad) then nah. I don't want to meet the bad people twice (even though this thought me many lessons, I prefer to not have met them) and wait for a long time for the good people to come. There are some parts that I wish I would have done differently (regarding my studies and dreams) but I wouldn't have met the good people in my life if things didn't happen the way they have already happened. Luckily I am still young, so I can only try and hope for the best.

Reactions: Sloe Djinn and Asa
Start all over again and make a whole load of (different) other mistakes? What would be the point. It's human to make mistakes and life is not what it seems from the standpoint of idealistic youth. There's no option to do things perfectly.

Absolutely not.

The people and events in my life indirectly and directly provided me with much of the strength I have today. Of course, I've tossed in my reaction to them. Life has taken both courage and forgiveness. I could say the wonderful things out weigh the terrible things, but at this juncture in life, they all hold meaning to me good or bad...the people, places and events helped shape who I am.

And, I like me. :D

Last edited:
Have mercy... If I could go back, I'd be the most unbearable jock. I'd only be concerned about my grades and the size of my muscles. The majority of my speech would be empty but life-affirming platitudes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sloe Djinn
No, I would not change anything because everything that has happened to me, even the terrible stuff as a child, helped form who I am now. I don't know who I would be without all that, but I know who I am with all of it happening and I like me.

No, those conditions sound like you just replay everything without the consciousness to go in any different direction. I don't see the point.

If "New Game +" was an option I would be tempted, but I also feel like I would struggle with guilt with regard to feeling like I was "cheating" at life.

Caveats:

?

No, I prefer to look forward to the future and what has not yet happened. Why would I go back to a stage of life where everything is exactly the same as it has happened before? What would it do for me?

Reactions: SuperManda