If you could rewind your time... | INFJ Forum

If you could rewind your time...

marty44

Community Member
Jul 11, 2008
MBTI
Infj
what would you do differently.

I would do the things listed below but thats what I've tried to do/am doing anyway so I guess thats good even if you feel like you don't succeed sometimes!

Love myself.
Respect myself.Don't care what people think.
Like the rain.
Don't eat meat.
Be healthy.
Educate myself on our true spiritual nature and get rid of the fear of death.
Eat fruit everyday.
Sit in nature often
P A U S E. Often. Very often.
Make a difference.
Smile,even if only to yourself. :)

I would have taken school more seriously.
I would have taken boys less seriously.
I wouldn't have doubted my intuition so much.
I would have said no more often.

While I'm not blissfully happy all the time, and I have a great many memories I could happily do without, I do prettymuch have everything I ever wished for. I'd be afraid to rewind my life in case any of the people in it didn't happen, particularly my husband and children.

I'd be afraid to rewind my life in case any of the people in it didn't happen...

Same. I've met some amazing people in my lifetime and I would hate to miss that. I would hate to change anything in case the good things disappeared.

Done is done, I love analysing what misstakes i've done and what the outcome would have been. But the truth is. It doesn't really matters. Learn by the misstakes and plan ahead instead.

But I wish I could have redone so many things. School and "friends" is some subjects.

the list goes on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on. hehehehehe

i'd have spent less time online, and more with my cat, might go do that

I would have taken school more seriously and ummm.....

I would rewind everything back to the day i was born and save my brother.There are so many things i want to do but leading a perfect life might be boring in the after sequence of events that you don't know what to do anymore.