88chaz88

Back for a limited time only
Retired Staff
Mar 17, 2010
MBTI
????
Enneagram
9w1
Yes, what if suddenly countries were no longer divided by geographical borders, but by MBTI types. Everyone had to move to their prospective MBTI country and no immigration was allowed. What would happen to these countries? How would they be run?

For example would the ISTJs be ruled under an ultra conservative dictatorship? Would ENTPs decend into anarchy? Would INFJs nuke the ENFPs simply because they were bugging them? You decide!

This is hilarious. I can't believe no one's posted here.

It is interesting to think about, taking culture, government (or lack thereof), entertainment into account.
I suppose I would be shipped away to INFJland, though the INTJs might try to claim me. I would think that those two countries would be geographically close to one another, as we are "cousin" types. I could see the ESTP and ESFP countries being full of party-animals. Their economy would suck bad. They wouldn't contribute much to technology or innovations, most likely. Wow, this is getting kind of "racist."

Japan, Norway INTx

USA ESxJ

What happens between them?

The thought of living on an island with only other ENFPs horrifies me..

Japan, Norway INTx

USA ESxJ

What happens between them?

Do you mean what happened?
It's a little muddled, because neither is wholly as described. USA has brilliant INTxs who are really who allowed for what happened to happen.

It's simple really, we kill the Batman

Reactions: Artsu Tharaz
Well speaking for my own ESFPland it'd probably be in massive debt to high consumerism.
Our main export would probably be crafted goods.
Education standards would probably be low though we'd have a lot of musical and dramatic talent.
Politically we'd have a corrupt democracy but nobody would give a shit.
I feel that our leader would be some kind of Berlesconi type figure.
I doubt we'd have any wars and our military is likely to be leased to the MBTIworld's equivalent of the UN.
And finally our country's cities would probably be the most beautiful in MBTIword, excepting maybe the ISFPland's.

Why would Japan be INT? Most East Asian counties and especially Japan actually tend to have a predominantly SFJ cultures that are not at all welcoming to the independent thinking of introverted rationals. I know enough Asians to say that western stereotypes of them as logical introverts are wildly inaccurate. It is more common to be very social, and also very cliquish and driven by social pressures from both peers and parents.

Nordic countries like Norway are also known for the "Jante Law," a sociological phenomenon of hostility towards individuality achievements and pressure to conform to the mean. (The term comes from a novel where the law contained these rules:

1. Don't think you're anything special.
  2. Don't think you're better than us.
  3. Don't think you're smarter than us.
  4. Don't convince yourself that you're better than us.
  5. Don't think you know more than us.
  6. Don't think you are more important than us.
  7. Don't think you are good at anything.
  8. Don't laugh at us.
  9. Don't think anyone cares about you.
  10. Don't think you can teach us anything.
  11. Don't think that there aren't a few things we know about you.)
Again, this seems more like the dark side of SFJ and not at all hospitable for INTs.

America seems more Te/Fi as opposed to Fe and sensors are still predominant dominate, but if anything I'd say that our culture is more intuitive-friendly than most.

Reactions: Bird
INTJland would have the twin curses of a strong currency and perpetual coup d'tats. Ironically this would keep the government weak even though the country would be sitting on a gargantuan war machine that is only used to keep the ENTP border armed to the teeth.

They would refuse to give aid to their impoverish neighbours and the top two news stories in the country would be about the ExFP immigrant ladies stealing the men and articles supporting laissez faire capitalism.

The country would be an environmental disaster with an odd smell of rotting pizza everywhere you go.

The unit of currency would be the 'hat'. With the following pictures on the 'note' denominations:

1 hat = court jester (out of circulation)
5 hats = fez
10 hats = fedora
20 hats = bowler
50 hats = top hat

Inexplicably the sub-unit of hats would be 'kittens'. 9001 kittens = 1 hat.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bird
Why would Japan be INT? Most East Asian counties and especially Japan actually tend to have a predominantly SFJ cultures that are not at all welcoming to the independent thinking of introverted rationals. I know enough Asians to say that western stereotypes of them as logical introverts are wildly inaccurate. It is more common to be very social, and also very cliquish and driven by social pressures from both peers and parents.

Nordic countries like Norway are also known for the "Jante Law," a sociological phenomenon of hostility towards individuality achievements and pressure to conform to the mean. (The term comes from a novel where the law contained these rules:

8. Don't laugh at us.
Again, this seems more like the dark side of SFJ and not at all hospitable for INTs.

America seems more Te/Fi as opposed to Fe and sensors are still predominant dominate, but if anything I'd say that our culture is more intuitive-friendly than most.

+1

INTJland would have the twin curses of a strong currency and perpetual coup d'tats. Ironically this would keep the government weak even though the country would be sitting on a gargantuan war machine that is only used to keep the ENTP border armed to the teeth.

They would refuse to give aid to their impoverish neighbours and the top two news stories in the country would be about the ExFP immigrant ladies stealing the men and articles supporting laissez faire capitalism.

The country would be an environmental disaster with an odd smell of rotting pizza everywhere you go.

The unit of currency would be the 'hat'. With the following pictures on the 'note' denominations:

1 hat = court jester (out of circulation)
5 hats = fez
10 hats = fedora
20 hats = bowler
50 hats = top hat

Inexplicably the sub-unit of hats would be 'kittens'. 9001 kittens = 1 hat.

whoa this sounds pretty accurate

Oh as for currencies the ESFPland's would be the shiny. There are no sub units of the shiny so things would inevitably cost a lot of shinies.

Are we going to do this fo'realz any time soon?

I wanna know what would happen. ):

8. Don't laugh at us.

Except for when you're in High School, and you get the living shit beat out of you for being the kid who likes solving math problems on the board. Once you get to college, though, you're home free :)

I think it'd be pretty damn boring to be surrounded by your own type all the time. Are we allowed to travel?