If aliens landed in front of you . . . | INFJ Forum

If aliens landed in front of you . . .

Gaze

Donor
Sep 5, 2009
MBTI
INFPishy
If aliens landed in front of you and, in exchange for anything you desire, offered you any position on their planet, what would you want?

alien-landing.jpg

I would want them to go away and never return.

:laser::alien:

Instantaneous telepathic knowledge transfer from their minds to mine so I could understand them and their world.

yeah, telepathy, telekenis, teleportation abilities.

I don't think aliens manifest themselves in the common fictional portrayal of landing physically on earth by UFO or meteorite. Aliens are more so "interdimensional" for lack of better word - more akin to what we would called "spirits" or "apparitions". They travel telekinetically. Also, I think in physical evidence of manifestations, they would show signs of their existence on our plane most likely through spores, like spores from fallen comets that can breed rare fungi on our planet.

I don’t think ALL aliens would fall into that category. The universe is probably teeming with life both physical and inter dimensional.

Anyway I’d want a US visa lol

I think if aliens show up on our doorstep and make themselves known to us it's most likely they are looking for resources. If I was visited by a friendly ET genie I would ask for advancements in clean/sustainable fuel sources.

I think if aliens show up on our doorstep and make themselves known to us it's most likely they are looking for resources. If I was visited by a friendly ET genie I would ask for advancements in clean/sustainable fuel sources.

We probably already have free energy but there’s not a lot of money involved in that :wink:

Oh I'd probably sell it too. This was a save the world but get wealthy scheme. I kid, I have no idea how I would handle or relate to having extreme wealth.

2 more inches. Giggity.

Except that if they are aliens there would probably be no way to have sex, so it would be all ironic like that episode of the twilight zone where that dude is finally able to be alone on an empty planet and read all the books he wants buuuut....then he drops and breaks his glasses.

2 more inches. Giggity.

Except that if they are aliens there would probably be no way to have sex, so it would be all ironic like that episode of the twilight zone where that dude is finally able to be alone on an empty planet and read all the books he wants buuuut....then he drops and breaks his glasses.
giphy.gif

If aliens landed in front of you...

they would probably look a bit like this:

lukebrown-1.png

and my reaction would be something like this:

alexjones2fghjfhf-2_465_351_int.jpg

If aliens landed in front of you...

they would probably look a bit like this:

View attachment 86478

and my reaction would be something like this:

View attachment 86479

ahahahahahahahahaha!!!! This is great! :D

I've seen two in my room and I my reaction was shock awe and then that last image you posted. Hah!
They didn't look like your mind expanding image though. More like pale blue-ish translucent shiny short beings with big dark eyes. Wait....translucent is not quite the right word. But more as if they were made of Light and they were shiny pale light blue. I felt no fear at first. It wasn't until my ego shifted from shock and awe and began to make up stories about OHMYGAWD there's beings in the room that I began to be afraid. ;) Silly ego.
They had given me a blueish shining ball of light while I was going through my Chi Gon practice. For a few moments I held that ball and kept moving through the graceful dance of holding energy in my hands while moving the body.
Then the ego kicked in full throttle fear and I gave them back the ball and they vanished.
That's the one and only time I've seen aliens in front of me.
If they showed up now I'd ask them what took them so long eh?
:D

Attachments

• the alien in me sees the alien in you.jpg
    the alien in me sees the alien in you.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: Jexocuha
If aliens landed in front of you and, in exchange for anything you desire, offered you any position on their planet, what would you want?

alien-landing.jpg

Hello alien, *wave*

This is our diplomacy packet: leave us alone accord with exemptions on energy resource trade deals.