C'est la vie
Retired Staff
May 11, 2008
MBTI
INXP
Reactions: invisible and Ecton
I knew Iceland was awesome. I mean, they have Bj

Reactions: acd
congradulations to Johanna Sigurdardottir, sexual orientations should have little if nothing to do wth politics.

Same_sex_marriage_map_Europe_detailed.svg

Dark Blue

Europe seems to be a haven so far..I just hope Italy will soon step into action..though I doubt it with the vatican influence.

(Dark Blue)Same-sex marriage1
(Light Blue)Other type of partnership1
(An even lighter blue)Unregistered cohabitation1
(Yellow-Orange)Issue under political consideration
(Gray)Unrecognized
(Red)Constitution defines marriage as a union between a man and a woman

Last edited:
did I ever mention my that one of my brothers is Gay?

Actually, I think you might have.

Did I ever mention that my brother is straight and Catholic?

I'm sensing a bit of condecension from you today. Of course, I would be a hypocrite to criticize you for it, so I'll just welcome you to the dark side.

End of story, FA does not like same sex marriage and Satya does. Isn't it wonderful that we are entitled to our own opinions and respective values, because it matters to shit in the grand scheme of things, and all we ultimately have is our character, and it seems that you are becoming just as ornery as I am.

Reactions: IndigoSensor
Did I ever mention I like it when I cum?

Well...since we are talking about unimportant things, I like fairies. And dinosaurs. And Dr. Pepper

Alas, gay marriage in iceland is, in my opinion, a stepping stone for gay marriage around the world. Gay people should have the right to be as miserable as all the other married folks :p. (I forgot what comedian said that, but i agree wholeheartedly)

Reactions: acd