I want to run a business but | INFJ Forum

I want to run a business but

SarahBS

Permanent Fixture
Apr 10, 2015
MBTI
INFJ
... but surprisingly I don`t know what!

I started once but because I didn't chosen my coworkers myself , I had t split up because our attitudes were different.
Now I`m good in teaching, probably better in Education R&D and I`m good with computers .

P.S: I'm still thinking whether to stay in the country and find what's best for me or leave the country for more experience or maybe a better life

Sometimes, a change of scenery can be a good way to make a restart with a new mental outlook, but I think there is something to the saying that you can't run away from your problems. Work with your problems, or you might end up in the exact same situation.

Sometimes, a change of scenery can be a good way to make a restart with a new mental outlook, but I think there is something to the saying that you can't run away from your problems. Work with your problems, or you might end up in the exact same situation.

Problem? I don't know what the problem is .or even if there is any problems ...

Hey [MENTION=13542]SarahBS[/MENTION],

I ran across this link (HERE) and thought the article may be of use to you. Good luck in your endeavors!

Oh [MENTION=13729]Free2be[/MENTION]
Thanks a lot for the link :m044:

A successful business takes equal amounts of a good idea at a good time and enough effort to make it happen. If you do decide to start one, do it in something that you can see yourself putting all your effort into and being happy with yourself afterwards with your choice. It doesn't need to be something you are good at necessarily, or something you really like. Both of those help a great deal don't get me wrong, but the key element is it needs to be something you can pour yourself into because a business will be taking up a lot of your time and being good at something does not automatically equate to being able to be happy doing it all the time.

Last edited: