I THINK MY CATS ARE POSSESSED BY DEMONS WHAT DO I DO??? | INFJ Forum

I THINK MY CATS ARE POSSESSED BY DEMONS WHAT DO I DO???

Neuropedia

In Transit
Dec 21, 2010
MBTI
-
Enneagram
-
HELP THEY'RE FREAKING OUT AND HISSING AND ATTACKING EACH OTHER. I TRIED TO MAKE THEM STOP BUT THEN THEY JUST STARTED ATTACKING ME SO I RAN AWAY BUT THEY FOLLOWED ME AND ATTACKED ME WITH THEIR LITTLE KITTY FANGS AND THEIR CLAWS I GAVE THEM TIME OUTS IN SEPARATE ROOMS BUT I AM SERIOUSLY SO SCARED AND I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO

Im actually so scared. i screamed.
Ive never heard myself scream before
I cant breath i dont know whats wrong with them
I seriously think its demons, it the only explanation I can think of

lol I pretend one of them has rabies when I give her her medicine cause she makes it foam in her mouth and rolls her eyes back

maybe this was a prophesy

We have a waterpistol just for that purpose and for the purpose of controling the chickens if they come too near the house.

if they get like that just spray them with a bit of water and they'll go away. whenever they misbehave spray them, they will learn that that's not on.

Reactions: Microzienky
HELP THEY'RE FREAKING OUT AND HISSING AND ATTACKING EACH OTHER. I TRIED TO MAKE THEM STOP BUT THEN THEY JUST STARTED ATTACKING ME SO I RAN AWAY BUT THEY FOLLOWED ME AND ATTACKED ME WITH THEIR LITTLE KITTY FANGS AND THEIR CLAWS I GAVE THEM TIME OUTS IN SEPARATE ROOMS BUT I AM SERIOUSLY SO SCARED AND I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO

Quit provoking your cats.

Reactions: Cookie
We have a waterpistol just for that purpose and for the purpose of controling the chickens if they come too near the house.

if they get like that just spray them with a bit of water and they'll go away. whenever they misbehave spray them, they will learn that that's not on.

i could get a giant net and catch my kittens in it!

Cats can easily become indignant. You probably did something that they saw a provoking/insulting.

Treat them with respect and they will treat you with respect.

Reactions: Neuropedia
1282799399202.jpg

Reactions: IndigoSensor
well perhaps i'll possess you. and that'll change your mind.

Please do, I'm sure it will be very interesting.

Just make sure you get my body to Modern Warfare on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, and Psych on Mondays and Thursdays ;) ta!

You need to preform an exorcism pronto.

Also, have you considered the very real possibility that it is you who is possessed, and your cats are in fact trying to exorcise you?

OH MY GOD THIS SPIDER WAS ON MY CHEST AND I FLICKED IT OFF AND I THOUGHT IT WAS GONE BUT IT JUST CRAWLED BACK ON ME

That's it.
I officially turn my lesbian card in tonight.
I need a manly man to come protect me :m107:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1doXrBKGRM"]YouTube - B!tch Repellent![/ame]

It works for cat's also.

I think cats can just get into these moods where they just have to burn off energy.

Our cats will fight sometimes, but it's usually only play fighting that involves loads of running around and chasing each other. it's actually really cute. then at times, either one of them will just go mad and run around for about 15 minutes until it gets sleepy haha.