I have a unique and cool family. yeah. | INFJ Forum

I have a unique and cool family. yeah.

LGLPbeliever

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Feb 6, 2011
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
So if we are correct in assuming our types, my family consists of four people: 2 INTJ's (father and younger brother), 1 INFJ (me), and 1 ISFP (mother). This means ratio of N's to S's in my family is the exact opposite of the supposed world ratio. (N:S) World ratio - 1:4 Family ratio - 4:1. The juxtaposition between conversation with my brother/father as compared to my mother is almost humorous. With my brother and father we will talk about MBTI, introversion, philosophy, music, the absence of character development in sitcoms, etc... With my mom I talk about... our extended family and what is going on with them, my life, her life. Carl Jung, Isabel Myers and her mother have really made relationships and people so much clearer to me, if only sensors were as interested in MBTI as intuitives were... sigh...

Anyway, does anyone else have unique families with regards to MBTI? Lots of intuitives persay? Or even a weird combination of personality types among siblings, that don't necessarily make sense if you look at their parents? For instance, I have a cousin who is probably the only intuitive in a family of seven. When I gave him Keirsey's Please Understand Me, he read the INFJ profile and basically said, "Well, that's why I'm so weird."