I feel this is quite ominous.

say what

I like soft things...so soft!
Jan 8, 2014
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4..maybe?
From: http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jan/26/pope-doves-attacked-by-crow-seagull-st-peters-square

Pope's peace doves attacked by crow and seagull
Fate of white doves unclear after being released by children standing alongside pontiff in front of crowd in St Peter's Square

Two white doves that were released as a peace gesture by children standing alongside Pope Francis were attacked by other birds.

As tens of thousands of people watched in St Peter's Square on Sunday, a seagull and a large black crow swept down on the doves after they were set free from an open window of the Apostolic Palace.

One dove lost some feathers as it broke free from the gull. But the crow pecked repeatedly at the other dove. It was not clear what happened to the doves as they flew off.

Speaking at the window beforehand, Francis appealed for peace in Ukraine, where anti-government protesters have died.

Crow-chases-dove-011.jpg

Reactions: Shaqie
Crows nested near my property and destroyed three nests full of goose eggs and one owl's nest. Ran off the owl. I have something for that crow this year, and it won't be peaceful for him.

Reactions: isabellajay
So what? We are to assign nationalities to the "evil" crows and seagulls?

Crows kill and eat baby, unhatched bird eggs and I'm going to anoint them with oil? They are one of the most un-peaceful birds there are. Can't explain the seagull.

If they were eggs on your property from geese you fed, and owls from your backyard....I will shoot any crow with birdshot that lands in a safe manner to do so.

My ESTP friend thought this was hilarious.
As an INFP, I feel for the misunderstood crow.

What's more ominous to me is that those doves didn't ask to be your symbol of peace, and this isn't the crow or gulls fault that humans took the symbol far too literally and got surprised at birds being just birds.

The dove isn't good and the crow isn't evil. They're birds, damit. Leave the poor things alone.

My ESTP friend thought this was hilarious.
As an INFP, I feel for the misunderstood crow.

I have to say, I had a chuckle at it too!

It would be like sending off lanterns at a wedding, and then they go up in flames! haha! Horrible...but...come on! A little funny (not for the birds though!)

It would be like sending off lanterns at a wedding, and then they go up in flames! haha! Horrible...but...come on! A little funny (not for the birds though!)

Yeah it is kind of funny that way. Them crows be trollin.

funny-crow-crazy-face.jpg

Lol yeah, I'm imagining it now in my head playing out like a scene from Arrested Development.

Al Qaeda crows...

Bran is the name for the old celtic crow god also known as saturn, appollo, chronos and aesculpius. He was the god of healing

Perhaps he's trying to rid us of the pestilance

21018746_640.jpg

Only good crow is a dead crow, which has nothing to do with what happened in the picture. Crows attack all birds they can in flight and in trees. They gang up on owls; ten crows against one owl. [MENTION=1871]muir[/MENTION], perhaps they will turn on us to rid the world of all the pestilence.heh

Only good crow is a dead crow, which has nothing to do with what happened in the picture. Crows attack all birds they can in flight and in trees. They gang up on owls; ten crows against one owl. @muir , perhaps they will turn on us to rid the world of all the pestilence.heh

I think alfred hitchcock already looked into this possibility :)

birds_shot4l.jpg

[video=youtube;oPzhUp8mWgs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPzhUp8mWgs[/video]

Nostradamus says he's going to be the last so let's start placing bets!

Bran is the name for the old celtic crow god also known as saturn, appollo, chronos and aesculpius. He was the god of healing

Perhaps he's trying to rid us of the pestilance

View attachment 19534

Perhaps... Having 2 separate species attack in that fashion is most unusual indeed. Crows will eat eggs and chicks but I've never known them to show that type of aggression. Even stranger is the seagull.

These creatures don't know anything about human symbolism, they weren't making a political statement on our behalf, the we're reacting on a level we scarcely have access too. I have no idea what that was all about but I have the impression I should be thankful toward the crow and gull.