I dont even know | INFJ Forum

I dont even know

Ragemeup

One
Oct 6, 2017
MBTI
infj
Seriously hear me out, i've been fighting these things from kindergarned times, they've been haunting me, all my life.I am young, tho i feel i've been living forever, not just this life, beyond, way beyond.

Do you look up at the stars and wonder if the stars move this way,act this way, are this way, maybe just, maybe,I am moving thru my life the way i am supposed to aswell? isn't it there just for that, the fucking sky for a reason? to empty your mind of thoughts and to be at awe, of how it really is, and how it is supposed to be all along ?

-breather-

Have you heard of ayahuasca?

I know this is my last journey, experience, whatever you want to call this, right now, the big gong* alan watts reference* i feel god's presence everywhere ! he is here with us, he is just here and every thought you make is not your's it's a tool to make you one again, to make you aware where you are, You are staring at it right now!

You are probobly thinking the process, right? i am the process, journey, i am my experience !

Reactions: Littlelissa
I don't use drugs, they're a professional impediment. If an employer becomes aware of an employee's drug-use, the employee could become unemployed and homeless.

I believe in destiny, that whatever happens was inevitably going to.

To discover if one is destined for greatness means seizing every conceivable opportunity to improve one's life.

Stop using drugs, they only slow you down.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wyote
Your feeling of being here before or for a long-time could be from Ayahuasca or from your inner self. You probably won't know unless you strive to feel that feeling outside of Ayahuasca...

"Do you look up at the stars and wonder if the stars move this way,act this way, are this way, maybe just, maybe,I am moving thru my life the way i am supposed to aswell? isn't it there just for that, the fucking sky for a reason?" --- Yes, I experience the wonder of stars and then ponder all kind of pictures and feeling that are inside me. I think we are here to experience joy and the stars are a huge part of that...

"Have you heard of ayahuasca?" I've heard of it; but not experimented with it.

I feel I am a part of everything. Everything is alive. I communicate best with the all and everything when I am being my authentic self. I have close relationships with trees. I have a sentinel tree outside my window. I live in a forest on a mountain and I hear the tree choir. I do all this without the aid of artificial drugs because I want the experience to be real...

We are our experience.