"I am NEVER Turning Off My Lights Again!"

say what

I like soft things...so soft!
Jan 8, 2014
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4..maybe?
I can't seem to get past 1:20...but I'm a super wimp.

[video=vimeo;82920243]http://vimeo.com/82920243[/video]

What do you guys think?? Did it scare you?

What?

That freaked me out :D

I found it scary!

It's amazing how minimal effects...and just suspense makes it scary!

....I'm going to think about this tonight when I'm in bed....and then be terrified!

ahahaha.....yeah, that was creepy. Not so bad to watch during the day :behindsofa:

I love horror films and getting scared though.

I love horror films and getting scared though.

Same! LOOOVE them! And I love the thought of being scared...but I hate when I am scared...for instance, I LOVE haunted houses and am always so excited to go to them- then when I'm in them I'm like "WHY THE HELL DID I DO THIS!!!! I HATE THIS!!!"

Reactions: ThomasJ79
She must not watch Supernatural because she didn't line her doorway with salt.

Reactions: say what
Reminds me of his commercial

[video=youtube;PEUfvUyQr2s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEUfvUyQr2s[/video]

I can't seem to get past 1:20...but I'm a super wimp.

[video=vimeo;82920243]http://vimeo.com/82920243[/video]

What do you guys think?? Did it scare you?

Basically be afraid of a being that has the sole purpose to scare you off …

… nothing more and nothing less.

I try to keep a light on somewhere anyway because I sleep with my eyes open some times and my brain will forget and freak itself out because I can't see the room.

SpongeBob: Squidward! Squidward! I've gone blind!
*Squidward turns on lights*
SpongeBob: Oh. Thanks Squidward!

Basically be afraid of a being that has the sole purpose to scare you off …

… nothing more and nothing less.

Really? You didn't jump just a little? Just a tiny bit!?!?!?

You are a man made of steel.

Also I'd jump out of bed and chase after that little shit. You! Quit messin with my lights!

Reactions: say what
Really? You didn't jump just a little? Just a tiny bit!?!?!?

You are a man made of steel.

Steel is a very weak material to describe what I am made of, ademantium would be closer to do so, but only so much so.

Also., if you have a good idea what to expect from it, you aren't really going to be scared at it.

PS: To be fair though there were some quite well thought out scares, the first one being the one of them.

Also I'd jump out of bed and chase after that little shit. You! Quit messin with my lights!

Yeah! Lets get that little bastard and start torturing him, Hostel movie style!

[video=youtube;cZEknhN_AVI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZEknhN_AVI[/video]

Pretty different …

… from the casual comedy these guys make.

bwhaahaha!! That's awesome!!

I have the opposite reaction when I'm scared in bed. I literally lay perfectly still with my eyes closed, and will myself to sleep! hahaha ...I would die instantly in a horror film.

I figure I would just bore and evil thing to death!

bwhaahaha!! That's awesome!!

I have the opposite reaction when I'm scared in bed. I literally lay perfectly still with my eyes closed, and will myself to sleep! hahaha ...I would die instantly in a horror film.

I figure I would just bore and evil thing to death!

LOL yeah.

Luckily I've scared off robbers this way a couple times. That's a double edged sword though because if you don't scare them off, if they're not afraid, they might hurt you. It's risky but risk has its rewards I guess.

Yes, exactly. She didn't look too imposing. Ooh, you've got a dislocated jaw. Well I've got power tools. Let's see who'll win.

For all we know, she could have been in a serious medical condition and was trying to ask for help.