Human evolution shaped by interbreeding | INFJ Forum

Human evolution shaped by interbreeding

Darc

Jul 11, 2017
MBTI
Fi
Enneagram
4W3
It's odd really. When I was going through school it was implied we evolved from Neanderthals. The point at the time was never made suggesting they were a completely seperate species. I don't think science can seriously suggest they were at this point. It would be like a human successfully mating with say ... a wombat. It simply can't happen. So I don't know What the big story is here.

It's odd really. When I was going through school it was implied we evolved from Neanderthals. The point at the time was never made suggesting they were a completely seperate species. I don't think science can seriously suggest they were at this point. It would be like a human successfully mating with say ... a wombat. It simply can't happen. So I don't know What the big story is here.
Yeah, outright classifying all the lineages of hhman beings as outright different species is kind of extreme perhaps.

I feel like it helps fuel subtle discrimnatory tactics that simply result or exist due to racism.

But in all honestly, the neanderthal is consodered a distinct hominid from the other descendants and seemed to have caused quite a difference when brought into the fold in all honesty. They are not descentants from us but actually distinct in itself as its own branch that literally bred with us and went relatively extinct. Out of all the races today, i believe many of them are relatively considered sapien except form the introduction of the neanderthal.

Last edited: