How should you unplug | INFJ Forum

How should you unplug

[h=1]You Should Cook a Meal from Scratch[/h]

cook.jpg

You are a very hands on person. You get frustrated when you can't put your ideas into action.
Sometimes you get tired of living in the virtual world. You want to do something that is real.

You could benefit from using your hands to make anything. But nothing will feed your soul like a homecooked meal.
Just the act of cooking is good for your mind, and you can delight all of your senses right in the kitchen.

You Should Read a Paper Book

You have an amazing depth to you, but it's hard to cultivate in this shallow, multitasking world.
There's nothing that would benefit you more than having a few hours to dig into a new book. Or even an old favorite.

Getting lost in a book is not only rewarding for you, it's also renewing and exhilarating.
Reading, especially away from technology and diversions, helps you reset your brain. When you read, you think in a whole new way.

The fact that they had to clarify that it needs to be a "paper" book breaks my heart. Hah.

[h=1]You Should Spend Time in Nature[/h]You are a very self-sufficient person, and you know how to dig deep.
You get a thrill from starting from scratch, and there's no one who thrives more when disconnecting.

You experience huge growth and change when you get away from it all. You need complete quiet to think and reflect.
Take a break in nature - even if it's just for a few minutes. Breathe, refocus, recenter.

Reactions: rawr
i liked the nature idea better...
oh well...

You love information and stimuli. Of all the types, you may be the most addicted to technology.
It's hard for you to unplug completely, but even unplugging a little would help you. Everyone needs a break.

Consider taking a walk through the city without any technology. Take in all the activity and inspiration.
You can live a fast paced life without being in front of a screen. A day in the real world will excite and enliven you like nothing else.

Yesssss! It is so right! I love a long nap after being busy! A delicious long nap...

You Should Take a Long Nap

You are a highly energetic person, and this hyperconnected world can push your limits.
There's always something that need to be done. Or something that you'd like to do.

And while it may seem like you should do more, now is the time to do less. Give yourself the rest you need.
You may not have the time for a nap, but you don't have the time not to nap. And a little downtime will give you the strength to take on the world.

Yesssss! It is so right! I love a long nap after being busy! A delicious long nap...

You Should Take a Long Nap

You are a highly energetic person, and this hyperconnected world can push your limits.
There's always something that need to be done. Or something that you'd like to do.

And while it may seem like you should do more, now is the time to do less. Give yourself the rest you need.
You may not have the time for a nap, but you don't have the time not to nap. And a little downtime will give you the strength to take on the world.

I got this too!! And I agree! The best is having a nap in your work clothes! When you get home and you just lay down on the bed to pet your cat, and then you wake up 45 minutes later a bit cold, so you just wrap your comforter around you....and it's like this little warm gift you gave yourself spur of the moment!!!!

Plus, sleeping in the daytime (in the sun) is sooooo relaxing!!!!!

*falls asleep*

I got this too!! And I agree! The best is having a nap in your work clothes! When you get home and you just lay down on the bed to pet your cat, and then you wake up 45 minutes later a bit cold, so you just wrap your comforter around you....and it's like this little warm gift you gave yourself spur of the moment!!!!

Plus, sleeping in the daytime (in the sun) is sooooo relaxing!!!!!

*falls asleep*

Yup yup!

And it's funny. I used to feel I had insomnia. But now I realized that for me, insomnia is simply hating to sleep on everyone else's schedule.

You Should Spend Time in Nature

You are a very self-sufficient person, and you know how to dig deep.
You get a thrill from starting from scratch, and there's no one who thrives more when disconnecting.

You experience huge growth and change when you get away from it all. You need complete quiet to think and reflect.
Take a break in nature - even if it's just for a few minutes. Breathe, refocus, recenter

Consider taking a walk through the city without any technology..

Walking through the city without any technology would be kinda hard since you'll be surrounded by technology.

You Should Wander Around Your City

You love information and stimuli. Of all the types, you may be the most addicted to technology.
It's hard for you to unplug completely, but even unplugging a little would help you. Everyone needs a break.
Consider taking a walk through the city without any technology. Take in all the activity and inspiration.
You can live a fast paced life without being in front of a screen. A day in the real world will excite and enliven you like nothing else.

What is the real world anyway.

Reactions: digitalbum and rawr
You Should Read a Paper Book

You have an amazing depth to you, but it's hard to cultivate in this shallow, multitasking world.
There's nothing that would benefit you more than having a few hours to dig into a new book. Or even an old favorite.

Getting lost in a book is not only rewarding for you, it's also renewing and exhilarating.
Reading, especially away from technology and diversions, helps you reset your brain. When you read, you think in a whole new way.

You Should Wander Around Your City

city.jpg

How Should You Unplug?

Blogthings: 100's of Fun, Free Quizzes!

God, this woman looks just like me. Interesting quiz. Jesus Christ, I need to get out of my apartment.

I'm actually not normally addicted to technology, just this winter has made me go more inward. And fark! I am now. Hopefully with this awesome weather, I shall unplug a bit more.

You Should Read a Paper Book:
read.jpg