How should INFP draw attention from INFJ? | INFJ Forum

How should INFP draw attention from INFJ?

Raigne4

One
Apr 22, 2019
MBTI
INFP/ENFP
Enneagram
8w9
Ok.
I'm a male infp with high E towards those who i can deal with(mostly introverts). I have dated ESTJ and INTP.

Recently met a girl in a group project(school), and my school has done some MBTI so i know that she is an INFJ.

Like, the moment i heard that she is an INFJ, my "interest" towards her instantly became a crush. And that took like 20 minutes talking with her.
I barely know anything about her.
In what manner should I approach her? In other words, how can I make her open herself towards me?

Hit her with the what’s good girl

Talk a little

Get her number

Text a little

Play up the relationship during class

Ask her to get coffee or whatever

Just be a straight shooter and honest

Reactions: Misty, Ren and Pin
Ok.
I'm a male infp with high E towards those who i can deal with(mostly introverts). I have dated ESTJ and INTP.

Recently met a girl in a group project(school), and my school has done some MBTI so i know that she is an INFJ.

Like, the moment i heard that she is an INFJ, my "interest" towards her instantly became a crush. And that took like 20 minutes talking with her.
I barely know anything about her.
In what manner should I approach her? In other words, how can I make her open herself towards me?
Ask questions about her.. deep conversation that starts lighter and goes deeper, slowly, as the talk progresses. Preferably by text imo in the earliest stages.. a much easier way to get past the awkwards for an INFJ /FP to handle at first in person.

When you are with her in person pay attention to her body language. It accounts for 80 plus % of the conversation. Try to make random eye contact with her from across the room, and if she gives it to you.. hold it for a good 4 to 5 seconds.

Have deep talks with her about your interests, your life and things that matter. Skip the small talk. Ask her questions and show that you care about her answers. We are longing for someone who cares about us, cares to listen and someone that at least tries to understand us. We can struggle to open up to someone, so be patience.

Have deep talks with her about your interests, your life and things that matter. Skip the small talk. Ask her questions and show that you care about her answers. We are longing for someone who cares about us, cares to listen and someone that at least tries to understand us. We can struggle to open up to someone, so be patience.

Patient*