slant

Capitalist pig
Donor
Dec 30, 2008
MBTI
None
I'm a twice a day kind of guy.

How about yourselves?

I would also like to point out there needs to be a 'health and wellness' sort of forum area because that's where I would like to put threads like this, from now on.

Also, discuss your bowel movements. This is a bowel movement discussion thread! Kind of like the 'everything you need to know about poop' but this is much more specific and 1x1 interactive.

wow...this is my kinda thread lolz!!

I am a twice a day kinda gal too

Like clock work every morning...I call it my morning poo

then some time in the afternoon. It is healthy, and promotes high metabolism...GO POOP!

slant... eww...

entyqua he's doing it again!!!!

-----
I'm a food based kinda tooter, so more then often after lunch a dinner and the next day after Chipotle's

Last edited:
Indigo, stop bring mature topics into this thread; I know you're into scat but that is NOT appropriate for this thread.

Once in the morning, once at night...except that time after surgery. I went a week o_O

Once in the morning, once at night...except that time after surgery. I went a week o_O
oh dude...tell me about it...OMG it was awful...I felt so...backed up! UGH! Its the pain stuff that does it...

oh dude...tell me about it...OMG it was awful...I felt so...backed up! UGH! Its the pain stuff that does it...
I know! They're terrible!

My intestines were about to explode. It was such a relief when it was over...like 100lbs had been lifted from my body.

about 3 times a day. I have a fast metabolism, which enables me to eat a lot, not work out, and still be lean-ish. :m027: Also, down here in NOLA, the food will do that to ya.

Once a day, is that bad?

I know! They're terrible!

My intestines were about to explode. It was such a relief when it was over...like 100lbs had been lifted from my body.

I know that feeling! UGH!

As much as possible.

Reactions: enfp can be shy
depends on my mood and what i eat. I've gone a week + without pooping before :m027:

[quote=N

gotta love fiber.

Do you guys really want to know? Like REALLY?