How Much Common Sense Do You Actually Have? | INFJ Forum

How Much Common Sense Do You Actually Have?

eUIer98z2Tsl.jpg

Not so much a common sense quiz, lol. But still fun. Had I googled a few of those answers, perhaps my score would have been higher. :p

TawiHM0xmXwl.jpg

TawiHM0xmXwl.jpg

Common sense is just another notch on your common person belt. Ask yourself if you really need that.

If the world is senseless, wouldnt common sense be senseless as well?

The questions were...annoying. How many animals did Noah take on the ark? In the story or in real life? Bah.

Reactions: Free
TawiHM0xmXwl.jpg

Common sense is just another notch on your common person belt. Ask yourself if you really need that.

Nobody is that unique comparatively.

Nobody is that unique comparatively.
In saying that, you are applying subjective perception to something that you are implying can maybe be objectively measured. However, if enough people agree with you, you might as well be right.

In saying that, you are applying subjective perception to something that you are implying can maybe be objectively measured. However, if enough people agree with you, you might as well be right.

Of course we are all subtlety different…and even once in a while we get someone who is dramatically different (usually ending in their persecution)…I think that there is a genetic survival factor that keeps things within certain parameters for the sake of species cooperation (which has gone out the window with the development of higher consciousness, self-awareness, ego, and selfishness).
I DO think we are all unique in certain ways, but overall, people are basically the same.

Of course we are all subtlety different…and even once in a while we get someone who is dramatically different (usually ending in their persecution)…I think that there is a genetic survival factor that keeps things within certain parameters for the sake of species cooperation (which has gone out the window with the development of higher consciousness, self-awareness, ego, and selfishness).
I DO think we are all unique in certain ways, but overall, people are basically the same.
says skarekrow's subjective opinion

:)

I appreciate the very fact that you think about this.

Above average.

It was a bit too easy. Ask me those questions without multiple choices to select from and the result might have been different.

The questions were...annoying. How many animals did Noah take on the ark? In the story or in real life? Bah.

It didn't say Noah, it said Adam. So none.

Reactions: Skarekrow
says skarekrow's subjective opinion

:)

I appreciate the very fact that you think about this.

I think there is probably more tangible proof out there that we are far more similar then each unique.
I’m not discounting the uniqueness of anyone or their viewpoint…it’s our ego talking when we walk through life thinking we are special in one way or another.
Was I good at heart surgery…yes…can a good portion of the population learn to be just as good - probably.
The uniqueness in our lives lies more in the subjective experiences and the subjective pathways we all take.

So says my subjective opinion.

TawiHM0xmXwl.jpg

This quiz did not really have anything to do with common sense and more if you could see your way through the deceptive attempts of most questions.