How many transgendered/gender fluid people are on this forum? | INFJ Forum

How many transgendered/gender fluid people are on this forum?

What is your gender like?

• I am perfectly fine as a man or woman.

Votes: 19 67.9%
  • I am transexual, wanting to shift from male to female or female to male.

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • I am transgendered, non-surgery. I live as the gender I prefer but am not pursuing surgery.

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I am non-gendered. I prefer not to be one or the other.

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • I am gender-fluid. I shift back and forth depending on the day, the circumstances, and how I feel.

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters

Chessie

Community Member
Apr 5, 2010
MBTI
INfJ
Hey, quick and pretty tough question.

How many people here are trans or gender differentiated?

By the way, the poll is private. If more than one fits, hit more than one.

Last edited:
Option 3 for me.

I use my male characteristics to my advantage as a woman.
I believe them to be a gift and as a Christian I feel that God created a purpose for them.
In reality though, its not half bad being a woman. Just different.

I like to pretend I am a female when on the internet, does that count?

I like to pretend I am a female when on the internet, does that count?

Waste of time, no wimminz on the interwebs, everyone knows that!!

Stock standard transguy myself.

I appreciate a LOT of male qualities :m036:(or qualities just associated with being male) and sometimes I wish I was a guy but I am fine with being a girl. :m163:

I appreciate a LOT of male qualities :m036:(or qualities just associated with being male) and sometimes I wish I was a guy but I am fine with being a girl. :m163:
^ this

I had Gender Identity issues as a child; I identified with women and wanted to become one.
I identify as a male now and have no desire to change.

I chose non-gendered.

Non-gender for me. I don't like to associate with either, but I am fine with my biology.

Why do people have such negative associations with their penises and vaginas? I'm confused.

Reactions: Blind Bandit
Do you have a negative association with having giant warts on your face? People would stigmatize you socially. Or stare at you. Or treat you one way when you prefer to be treated another.

For transexuals, it is mostly the mixture of being treated in a way that we prefer not to be treated and the feeling that our bodies are not what we want them to be.

Do you have a negative association with having giant warts on your face? People would stigmatize you socially. Or stare at you. Or treat you one way when you prefer to be treated another.

For transexuals, it is mostly the mixture of being treated in a way that we prefer not to be treated and the feeling that our bodies are not what we want them to be.

Actually now that I look at the definitions gender doesn't have the meaning I assumed it to, most places I've seen the term gender it is used synonymously with the term sex.

Looking at this definition I would say gender is mostly a social construct and that many of the characteristics that are associated with each gender are likely not biological but social. I do find it surprising how many people don't associate with the constructs that have been built around their gender though. If I may be so blunt, what is it that you specifically don't like to be associated with in terms of masculinity?

I put on makeup with my girl friends once. Girls really like dressing up guys for some reason. I drew the line when they busted out the dress..

Reactions: Nixie
ehh would most likely describe myself as agendered.

Hey, quick and pretty tough question.

For those still trying to figure themselves out, there may not yet be an answer. But. for the vast majority of people, this is not a tough question. Were it so, we would have disappeared as a species long ago, much less soiled every niche on the globe.

Reactions: Blind Bandit
4-5.

I don't mind referring myself as 'she' and 'her', in fact I work myself best under that mindset, but the body wants to tell otherwise.

So I tell, "sure, why not both / none / one or the other?"

That poll doesn't have what my gender is like since I associate with my gender.