Gaze

Donor
Sep 5, 2009
MBTI
INFPishy
How many kids should you have?
http://www.blogthings.com/howmanykidsshouldyouhavequiz/

You Should Have One Kid

Having a child is something you'd like to experience, but you're not sure about a crew of kids.
While there are downsides to having an only child, you would be able to devote all your resources to him or her.

You want to be able to balance a family with your other goals, and that would be hard to do with a lot of kids.
One kid is totally manageable for you. It may be a bit stressful to have a child, but it would be totally worth it!

You Should Have One Kid
Having a child is something you'd like to experience, but you're not sure about a crew of kids.
While there are downsides to having an only child, you would be able to devote all your resources to him or her.

You want to be able to balance a family with your other goals, and that would be hard to do with a lot of kids.
One kid is totally manageable for you. It may be a bit stressful to have a child, but it would be totally worth it!

You Should Have Two Kids

You can definitely manage a small family, and having kids is one of your major goals.
That being said, having kids is not all you want to do. Two is a perfect number for you!

You want to make sure your children have the best upbringing possible, but you still want to live a balanced life.
Having two kids will leave you just enough time and money to do the things you want to do for yourself and your family.

You Should Have Two Kids

You can definitely manage a small family, and having kids is one of your major goals.
That being said, having kids is not all you want to do. Two is a perfect number for you!

You want to make sure your children have the best upbringing possible, but you still want to live a balanced life.
Having two kids will leave you just enough time and money to do the things you want to do for yourself and your family.

You Should Have One Kid

Mine came out: You shouldn't have kids. Probably accurate, but I had two and though I love them more than I can express, I'm glad they're grown. I definitely AM NOT ready for grandkids.

You Should Have Two Kids

I love kids, but I wouldn't want any biological children of my own.
I don't know how women handle it, pregnancy and child birth sounds like utter hell on earth.
:m041:

Last edited:
You Shouldn't Have Kids

zero.jpg

You shouldn't have kids, but mostly because you don't want them!
You don't particularly like kids, and you certainly don't like them enough to have them around 24-7.

You are childfree by choice, and you doubt you'll change your mind. It annoys you when people say you will.
There's nothing wrong with not having kids. You just wish the rest of the world agreed.

You Should Have One Kid

You Should Have Two Kids

--

A psychic told me once I'd have 3 kids, all boys :p

You Should Have Two Kids

You Should Have One Kid

Is it that INFJs don't want a lot of kids, or is it that the quiz assumes nobody wants (or shouldn't have) more than two kids anymore?

Is it that INFJs don't want a lot of kids, or is it that the quiz assumes nobody wants (or shouldn't have) more than two kids anymore?

No, it actually goes to "four or more" if you cheat.

According to the test I only wanted one kid. But I'm fine with adopting, and maybe I could handle two. I didn't like being an only child that much.

Reactions: Gaze
You Should Have One Kid

one.jpg

[MENTION=2675]NiennaLadyOfTears[/MENTION] I don't think that it is that INFJs don't want kids, it's that we probably see the serious implications of having them in a world we live today, which could make some of them (me including) a bit reluctant to consider having more than one or two.

You Should Have Two Kids

You Should Have Two Kids