Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Over two years ago

Votes: 8 33.3%

• Total voters

Soulful

life is good
Nov 18, 2008
MBTI
How long has it been since your last date?

Last edited:
20 years.

I've never really been one for actually "dating." But I guess a lot of the outings that I went on with men were considered dates... just not to me lol.

we used to have "date night" then things kinda went to hell. working on reinstalling date night

Reactions: Gaze
The last "date" my ex-husband and I went on was early December 2007 (his work Christmas party).

Nine days ago, we went to his work do. Free drinks, yuuuss.

last time resembling a "date" was "coffee" with a batshit wizard i stopped talking to LOL

couple weeks ago i guess?

Reactions: 894tt3h9
I hate the idea of "dates", it feels like there is too much pressure when you're on a date. So I don't really date.... I hang out. It's easier that way, no pressure or expectation for it to be anything it's not. I haven't been on an 'official date' since summer of 2010. It was a horrible "date" because he only talked about himself and how he hadn't been with a girl in 4 years. Plus I was never interested or attracted to him. We ended up drag racing some guys in a Honda for shits. We got pulled over and although Max was in the army, they wouldn't let him off so I had to use my womanly charm for the popo to let us free. It worked. I'm still friends with Max but he's a better friend to play pool and go to the shooting range with. Plus, me and my gay bff think he's in the closet since he has a tendency to stare at guy's asses too much. I haven't been on a date since...... and I don't intend to...

Last edited:
a few weeks ago, and by date, it was going out to eat or have a drink at a local restaurant. nothing big really.

Reactions: BritNi
Early August I think. It was actually an Arctic Monkeys concert. Amazing concert...the after part got kinda weird.

Maybe two years.

On my last date we played ping-pong but didn't have much in common. After I walked her home we didn't talk again except on rare occasions. I'd greet her and sometimes stop to chat.

I wasn't really into her and much of the date was like a chore. We were both doing our absolute best to force something but the chemistry wasn't there.

We let each other go because we realized that we weren't for each other.

...about 4 months. I'm supposed to go on one this weekend, but I'm thinking about cancelling. :unhappy:

Reactions: neko