How Good Are You At Reading People? | INFJ Forum

How Good Are You At Reading People?

Incredibly Observant

image.jpg

You’re incredibly observant. You are very alert and have strong instincts. You are able to read people’s emotions and make sense of the way they are feeling in an instant. You don’t miss a beat and it is hard to get much past you! Have you ever thought about working as a detective?

Incredibly Observant

View attachment 22748

You’re incredibly observant. You are very alert and have strong instincts. You are able to read people’s emotions and make sense of the way they are feeling in an instant. You don’t miss a beat and it is hard to get much past you! Have you ever thought about working as a detective?

Same.

Attachments

• bc4d7917-b3a2-4b54-8743-6fa2ff28085b.jpg
    bc4d7917-b3a2-4b54-8743-6fa2ff28085b.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 0
Incredibly observant

Incredibly observant

Incredibly observant
Incredibly

Incredibly. Is there any other result or is that why we're all quiz-taking shut-ins?

The problem with this test and tests like them is that the answer is usually obvious. I had no idea what the expression was suppose to be on some of these, but three of the options were so clearly incorrect I went with the only one that sounded likely and so got the best result.

The problem with this test and tests like them is that the answer is usually obvious. I had no idea what the expression was suppose to be on some of these, but three of the options were so clearly incorrect I went with the only one that sounded likely and so got the best result.

How incredibly observant. :)

Incredibly. Is there any other result or is that why we're all quiz-taking shut-ins?

I think we are all incredibly observant. :) I did the quiz again, and purposely chose incorrectly. The result:

Your observation skills have some room for improvement

You tend to notice the big things in life, however small details may not be your forte. The key to being more observant is paying close attention to your instincts and ensuring that you are listening carefully when others are reaching out to you.

In the main I prefer books.

Reactions: cvp12gh5
I o

That was easy. Bring on the challenge. I want 100 questions minimum. Questions where they try to trick you.

Incredibly observant

Incredibly observant

I knew what it was on all of them except one. It's all about the wrinkles and what the eyelids are doing.

Edit: and to some extent the head tilt as well, but wrinkles and eyelids are more of a tell.

Incredibly Observant

That promotion to detective is mine!

Incredibly observant