How do you view your weight? | INFJ Forum

How do you view your weight?

Gaze

Donor
Sep 5, 2009
MBTI
INFPishy
How do you view your weight whether thinner, bigger, etc. . . . ?

Do you see yourself / your weight the way others do?

Do you have weight goals? Gain or lose?

Do you see your weight as having a direct influence on your identity or personality, or do you see it as distinct from who you are as a person?

Last edited:
Doctor says I should lose 40 lbs. I think she is right. I still have great self esteem.

I need to gain weight, that much I know. I do not eat enough as I simply don't "think" to eat when I need to; it's easier to put it off. I'd very much like to build muscle, but I am not at a point in my life at the moment where I can do that.

For now, I am honestly content with my weight.

Reactions: Flavus Aquila
I'm unhappy with my weight. That's why I joined a gym and intend to lose it. I don't want to lose ALL of it because personally I feel I look way better with a little bit of extra. I don't have that far to go to be content with myself. I've already lost 25 pounds from where I was, and I'm very happy about that.

Mostly I am concerned about a healthy body image and getting into physical shape. I don't want to die walking up stairs lol.

I suppose I worry about my level of attractiveness because of weight but at the same time it doesn't actually seem to be an issue for anyone but me. But I am working on it.

I'm almost exactly at my ideal weight according to this: http://www.halls.md/ideal-weight/body.htm

I would like to be a bit more muscular and toned, and I'm going to the gym like 2-3 times per week to work on that.

Occasionally, I feel fat, but really it is probably just because unhealthy self-image is promoted everywhere, and a lot of my male friends are skinnier than I am.

i am what I am...I am who I am.

I feel sometimes that my weight is a big mask...hiding the real me inside.

I try not to let it get to me.

I work out, A LOT.

I eat only meals made from scratch every day.

fat load a good it does me, I lost 4 lbs this year...and a half inch.

I cant say I am content, but I accept it...how about that?

I'm actually overweight but not too bad. I don't care all that much. If I cared, I would do something about it. I did care for a while actually.

eeeeeeee.png

I wish my breasts were a little bigger.

I wish my breasts were a little bigger.

There's a ringtone for that. I can personally confirm it's effectiveness.

There's a ringtone for that. I can personally confirm it's effectiveness.

you're the type of guy that when his girlfriend asks "what do u want for christmas?" you say "breast implants"

you're the type of guy that when his girlfriend asks "what do u want for christmas?" you say "breast implants"

Shows how little you know me. :p

I like it a little rough around the edges.
i really wish you would stop
i don't like the way that you go about it
or your reasons for such

i really wish you would stop
i don't like the way that you go about it
or your reasons for such

It would be nice if everything would just stop.
Or maybe even just let up, but if I'm going to be idealistic,
I'm going for the whole supreme desire.

Shows how little you know me. :p
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXQViqx6GMY&ob=av2e"]YouTube- Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas Is You[/ame]
more your flavor?

I'm relatively skinny. I have never been concerned about my fitness until I started dancing two years ago. I have always hated gymming, but now I have found something that works for me; I do a short 5-10 minutes excercise lifting weights and doing push/sit-ups two times a day, in the morning and in the evening. I also drink a (soy) protein smoothie with that. That actually works great. I'm losing fat and gaining muscles without any big preceived effort.

I love to dance with slightly roundish women, though. They often have a more soft movement pattern than the skinny, more fit and explosive girls. The best dance I ever had was this summer at the Herr