How do you know if a type likes you? (funny) | INFJ Forum

How do you know if a type likes you? (funny)

Gaze

Donor
Sep 5, 2009
MBTI
INFPishy
CEhgKhoUMAERcsA.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Free
:lol:

"You don't know and never will".

for some reason, when i really like someone, i shut down. i try to communicate how i feel, but it is so difficult to act in any way that is anything other than very polite. they get the idea that i dont like them, when really its the opposite. i wish i could be a bit more go-getting, but im very shy and reserved. maybe i just need to act a bit more confident.

Reactions: grt$5vb
Fairly accurate for me. But once, or if I should say, the secret ever came out, I'd be a mixture of ISFP and ISFJ. :)

Fairly accurate for me. But once, or if I should say, the secret ever came out, I'd be a mixture of ISFP and ISFJ. :)

Me too, though I lean towards isfj as far as type goes so that makes sense why. :p

image.jpg

Reactions: invisible and Free
Lol nice, and pretty accurate in my experience!

Stalkerish? Haha, yup. But only because I have trouble recognizing my own feelings. Think it took me 3-4 years for one guy. He, on the other hand, knew from day one. /facepalm

Stalkerish? Haha, yup. But only because I have trouble recognizing my own feelings. Think it took me 3-4 years for one guy. He, on the other hand, knew from day one. /facepalm

Was he INTJ?

INFP: By the time you find out, they like someone else

:D INFPs are not exactly known for putting themselves out there. I know I can be a scaredy cat, so maybe it's true.

Haha! Funny. :D ISFP and ISFJ fit for me the best~

"You don't know and never will."

for some reason, when i really like someone, i shut down. i try to communicate how i feel, but it is so difficult to act in any way that is anything other than very polite. they get the idea that i dont like them, when really its the opposite. i wish i could be a bit more go-getting, but im very shy and reserved. maybe i just need to act a bit more confident.

Same here!

I thought I was strange for doing this to someone I liked, so I guess I'm happy I'm not the only one? Though I wouldn't wish this behavior on anyone. It's terrible! I always become a lot more distant and icy, as if I don't like the person, even though inside, I'm squealing and melting from the overwhelming force of his mere existence.

Haha, accurate for me as well.
Though I could be quite a stalker too,
but a very careful one, so you still won't know. :p

I could be somewhere else doing the things I like but instead I'm here aren't I?
I'm telling you that your singing is horrible because I deeply respect your ability to handle my criticism and I care enough about you that I don't want you to waste your life on things you have no talent in.

ISTJ or INTP? IDK

I am more critical to the people I care about but in my younger days I might have hidden my criticism in humor based on the belief that people are sensitive and cannot handle it and likely this might be viewed as trolling or flaming of some sort. Perhaps I was arrogant that I was the only one that had the truth but I feel the greatest thing you can give someone you love is the truth no matter how hard it is to hear. Now I have reduced my criticisms and balanced my expression of love through other means as well. I am better at recognizing the emotional needs of people and not just the need for 'reason/logic/truth'.

This is built of the idea that other people's needs are similar to my own. When people don't give me the truth and pamper my emotions I get irritated with them and feel disrespected and also view them as being dishonest and manipulative.

Last edited:
[MENTION=1669]Gist[/MENTION] Nah, either ISFP or INFP. He's very sensitive when it comes to feelings.

INFJs are stalkers. At least I have been. :)

[video=youtube;BydYgfCmekQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BydYgfCmekQ[/video]

Awwww ruji. Do you have a crush on me? Is that why you are trolling? :m055: