How Bitchy Are You? | INFJ Forum

How Bitchy Are You?

Same as you xD

61% percent "balanced bitch" buahah I thought my.results would be much worse than that

You are 22% Bitchy, so you are not a bitch.

How Bitchy Are You?
You are 50% Bitchy, so you are a Balanced Bitch.

belle-bitch-400x210.png
You don't get easily upset, but you're not a pushover either. You are living in perfect balance!

I got 6 percent lol

You are 51% Bitchy, so you are a Balanced Bitch. You are 51% Bitchy, so you are a Balanced Bitch.
Do your friends know?

Thanks for Sharing!
Like BrainFall.com for New Quizzes!

belle-bitch-400x210.png

You are 72% Bitchy, so you are a Regular Bitch.

You are bitchy, there is no doubt about it. But sometimes that's what it takes to get things done in this bitch-eat-bitch world!

"
You are bitchy, there is no doubt about it." Right, now tell me something I don't know!:D

Last edited:
Reactions: Switchgirl
You are 35% Bitchy, so you are a Balanced Bitch.

Alright!!! Wait...should I be excited about this?

28%

You are 15% Bitchy, so you are not a bitch.

Yeah if these criteria are what makes a bitch, then I'm not one. I'm a bitch killer.

1607dic.jpg

Reactions: say what
And acshually, I is a pimp.

[video=youtube;VJ-z1eMCqhU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJ-z1eMCqhU[/video]

I avoided this because of the title and then I didnt.
Anyway 54% which is higher than I would have thought I think it was the question about the old lady cutting in line. I would probably wait to see what it was about. If she said something like "young lady I believe I am having a heart attack can you please call the paramedics" to the cahier would leave it alone. Otherwise I would tell her to step back.
Old people, sheesh.

Reactions: cvp12gh5
52% balanced bitch.

These results are not accurate. I way more bitchier than that.

Reactions: gd65h8as7
I avoided this because of the title and then I didnt.
Anyway 54% which is higher than I would have thought I think it was the question about the old lady cutting in line. I would probably wait to see what it was about. If she said something like "young lady I believe I am having a heart attack can you please call the paramedics" to the cahier would leave it alone. Otherwise I would tell her to step back.
Old people, sheesh.

If she can choke that out then she's fine.

You are 40% Bitchy, so you are a Balanced Bitch.

You don't get easily upset, but you're not a pushover either. You are living in perfect balance!

You are 42% Bitchy, so you are a Balanced Bitch.

You are 17% Bitchy, so you are not a bitch.

Wow, you're so nice! You don't really bitch about anything, do you? I wonder, though, if a good bitch fest might do you a little good from time to time?

(A bitch fest is pointless).

How Bitchy Are You?
You are 17% Bitchy, so you are not a bitch.

Wow, you're so nice! You don't really bitch about anything, do you? I wonder, though, if a good bitch fest might do you a little good from time to time?

...It would not change anything, it will just sour the atmosphere.