[INFJ] - hey has anyone here read dairo nardi neuroscience of personality? | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] hey has anyone here read dairo nardi neuroscience of personality?

chad

Regular Poster
Feb 4, 2015
MBTI
infp
hey has anyone here read dairo nardi neuroscience of personality?if so could you 1)give me which types use most of there right brains to the least and 2)which cognitive functions use most of the right brain to the least?thanks.

Sadly no, but I watched the talk at google. It's a bit too pricey for me. But I've found the brain map, so in theory you could calculate the second part of your question for yourself.brain map dario nardi.jpg

I also found a second map, which is quite similar (would be bad if it weren't):
Brain_TaskMap_en.PNG

Attachments

• Brain_TaskMap_en.PNG
    Brain_TaskMap_en.PNG
    108.6 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: Wyote and Sandie33
hey has anyone here read dairo nardi neuroscience of personality?if so could you 1)give me which types use most of there right brains to the least and 2)which cognitive functions use most of the right brain to the least?thanks.

Here's some of his work:
https://www.psychologyjunkie.com/2017/08/10/use-brain-based-myers-briggs-personality-type/

Just as a heads up, I think his model of personality and approach is...problematic. MBTI doesn't reflect observational data to the degree required to effectively map its predictions onto neurological structures.

From his webpage:
[He] is a world renowned author, speaker and expert in the fields of neuroscience and personality.

I've never come across any of his work in personality. I've never even heard his name before tbh. What I do know is that left brain vs. right brain approaches to neurology do not accurately describe individual differences, and it was faulty research and misinterpretations by the media that led to those conclusions. I wish I could check with this guy's work, but I can't even access any of his research publications, which is odd since he works in the same university system.

Reactions: Ginny
brain_taskmap_en-png.39151

lolol I used this exact image to help my friend develop a sleep apnea app a long time ago.
It never got finished, but I just was reminded of it.

Reactions: Ginny