Help typing me | INFJ Forum

Help typing me

14parceps

One
Dec 16, 2017
MBTI
Estp
Hello everyone. I'm new here which probably won't t help to much typing me but none the less I do like to get some opinions still.
I've taken the tests online and cognitive ones also.
Usually I score entp or istp and sometimes inFJ. It's confusing.
I always thought of myself as a introvert but family and friends would say otherwise. I like to be in my head and I'm not a big fan of people. However I'm very talkative when it's around close friends or I feel I need to speak up for something. I'm good at holding my own in groups when hanging out or one on one.
My fiance is a INTP she says I'm exhausting to be around sometimes cause of my energy and need to talk. We get a long great but she is the one who's pointed it out how and why I'm extraverted.
Somethings about me.
-like to debate. I've been called a devil's advocate since I was a kid and loved debating in general.
-get things done. I like to get and finish things quickly.
-im loud apparently
-easy way to annoy me is to be micro managed and rules. I tend to challenge things and bend rules when I feel like it.
-fiery temper and impatient...I am working on this but I get heated easy but I'm also very passionate.
-i tend to be active by working out or always doing something even if it's video games.
-i like to read...history,fantasy,sci-fi,horror,biographies.
-humor is sarcastic dry normally. Witty
-im into computers.
-i don't go out of my way to fix things but can if needed.
-i consider myself geeky as I play magic the gathering dungeons and dragons a lot. I'm usually in my head thinking of fantasy lore,movies music. I like to write.
-rational and direct. I don't like beating around the bush.
-i like to solve problems especially challenging ones.
-i like joking around. Only serious when I really have to be.
-trial and error when learning.
-im a good salesman
-see things for how they are
-get bored very easily. Interrupt people who bore me.
-i analyze everything.
-dumb people annoy me and I have no patience for them. I have to walk away or I'll say something.
-messy. Absent minded apparently.
-get side tracked easily
Myself I felt estp

any help is appreciated

Reactions: Gaze and Sandie33