Help me find a name for my business? | INFJ Forum

Help me find a name for my business?

SarahBS

Permanent Fixture
Apr 10, 2015
MBTI
INFJ
So I wanna set up own educational business. I've been thinking about a name for almost 3 weeks and nothing! :D

It's about Learning English. I wanna posts things on Intagoram and use a channel in Telegram to send those posts and then after some time I'll began to start some online classes for those people.

These are the names I've come up with:
EasyEnglish
EnglishOnline
LearnEnglishOnline
techEnglish
E-Tech
LetsLearnEasy
OnlineEnglish
English@Home
EnglishMind
LifeInEnglish
EnglishLife

Could you help me with some more please? ^_^

Reactions: flower
So I wanna set up own educational business. I've been thinking about a name for almost 3 weeks and nothing! :D

It's about Learning English. I wanna posts things on Intagoram and use a channel in Telegram to send those posts and then after some time I'll began to start some online classes for those people.

These are the names I've come up with:

Could you help me with some more please? ^_^

First off, good luck! It sounds like a good idea. It's in Iran, right?

What about something different like "Hello! English" or "Tea for Beginners"? I tune out when I read names like English Life and Tech English.

What about something different like "Hello! English" or "Tea for Beginners"? I tune out when I read names like English Life and Tech English.

Thanks ^_^
Yeah it's in Iran.
Those new names are really cool . Thanks. You've helped me broaden my mind by that. I was stuck in using the word "English" in it.
oh what do you mean exactly by "tune out"?

Something that makes it clear who you will be teaching - what their first language is?
Our first language is Persian ^_^

It is for adults now but the idea is actually for kids. I wanna start with adults to drag attention

Thanks ^_^
Yeah it's in Iran.
Those new names are really cool . Thanks. You've helped me broaden my mind by that. I was stuck in using the word "English" in it.
oh what do you mean exactly by "tune out"?

I mean that I don't pay attention to it. Usually creative or different company names grab my attention. Apple, Myspace, Google, Nike, Tesla - none of them have their products in their name.

Our first language is Persian ^_^

It is for adults now but the idea is actually for kids. I wanna start with adults to drag attention

Sounds cool. Is Persian very different from Arabic?

[MENTION=5601]ezra[/MENTION] I see - yeah you're right. I don't know which path to choose though. some believe that what you do must be in the name in order for people to find you more easily and some say that it's ok that it's not that related, they believe it shouldn't be related at all!

Well , most of the alphabets are the same. but they're two very different languages. It's like English vs French. some similarities but not that close to each other.

Well , most of the alphabets are the same. but they're two very different languages. It's like English vs French. some similarities but not that close to each other.

Yeah, that makes sense.

I do not know for sure how the app stores work but I usually get results that have the word I type in their name on top.

So something that might help is to ask some of your friends from Iran to search for an app to learn english on their phone, and to look at what keywords they will use.
Specifically try asking people who do not already know english as that is your target audience.

Too bad Hello English already exists. It's a real good name.
Maybe there is a Persian variant on the name ?

[MENTION=11651]Artisan[/MENTION] I'm gonna ask my current students! Thanks for the idea ^_^

Well I think translations of those words which are great in English are not that great in Persian. They're give a completely different feeling.
Thanks again Artisan ^_^

[MENTION=11651]Artisan[/MENTION] I was so busy with the institute schedule (the top managers reduced the number of sessions in a term in order to gain more money I suppose) that I completely forgot to ask them ...:m190:

Well done with the business idea! I agree with Ezra & would pick a name that relates to something traditionally English.
Eg
Bowler Hat (you could use a bowler hat for your logo)
Briefcase
Cornflakes
Marmalade
AfternoonTea
Cupcake
HowDoYouDo?
TeaBag
FourOclock

In my family we drink a lot of tea & when I travel people ask me if British people drink tea at 4 o'clock. Yes we do!!

Good luck.

International English

Dot your I's, Cross your Teas.