[PAX] - The Impeachment of Donald J. Trump | Page 6 | INFJ Forum

[PAX] The Impeachment of Donald J. Trump

The question is: Will you be able to admit it when Trump is impeached and charged with collusion with Putin?
I would say probably not...no matter what kind of proof will get presented in the next months to years while major investigations are going on into Trump and associates misconduct...I bet it will still all be “fake” news to you.
I’m sure Nixon had people who were crybabies about supposed “witch hunts” happening to him right before he was busted out.
Nixon fired his special counsel...which only made him look more guilty, just like Trump fired Comey.

“It’s coming folks.”

Yeah...doubtful.
You can say you told me so if it does...but until then - why wouldn’t you want to know the real truth?
There was obvious connections and activity between the Trump camp and the Russians....we know the Russians interfered with our election, we just don’t know the full extent of that yet.
I think in time it will come to light.
Tell me more about how it’s all Obama’s fault.
Sorry I'll have to wait to see thd eviden e of which there currently is none. If there ever is conclusive evidence I'll absolutely be able to say he's guilty.

Reactions: Skarekrow
Only two Presidents in history have ever been impeached. Regardless of how badly you want It, it doesn't seem likely to happen to Trump.

Articles of Impeachment:

He has misappropriated Federal funds by using the offices of the Federal Government for personal or political gain.

He has appointed unfit subordinates to Federal Office.

He has promoted criminal investigations outside of the scope of his office without cause.

He has designed to use Federal authority to discriminate against individuals protected under Federal law by placing them on ‘watch lists’.

He has used his office to prevent Federal government employees from performing the basic functions of their jobs as described in their job descriptions.

He has not spent money designed for the promotion of the Affordable Care Act as allocated by Congress.

He has lied to Federal Officials and the American people about the state of his personal finances and his ties to foreign governments.

Coming soon...

He has conspired with enemies of the United States, giving them aid and comfort.

He has received money in exchange for behaviors inherent to the Federal Office of the Presidency.

He has proved himself incapable of protecting the nation from all enemies, foreign and domestic.

And hopefully not...

He has committed abuses to public sensibility by engaging in prurient endeavors that shall not be described in this document (unless Ken Starr is employed as an underwriter, and besides, what is with this fetish about pee anyways?).

Feel free to add or suggest edits. This is a running list so it belongs to the community.

Articles of Impeachment:

He has misappropriated Federal funds by using the offices of the Federal Government for personal or political gain.

He has appointed unfit subordinates to Federal Office.

He has promoted criminal investigations outside of the scope of his office without cause.

He has designed to use Federal authority to discriminate against individuals protected under Federal law by placing them on ‘watch lists’.

He has used his office to prevent Federal government employees from performing the basic functions of their jobs as described in their job descriptions.

He has not spent money designed for the promotion of the Affordable Care Act as allocated by Congress.

He has lied to Federal Officials and the American people about the state of his personal finances and his ties to foreign governments.

Coming soon...

He has conspired with enemies of the United States, giving them aid and comfort.

He has received money in exchange for behaviors inherent to the Federal Office of the Presidency.

He has proved himself incapable of protecting the nation from all enemies, foreign and domestic.

And hopefully not...

He has committed abuses to public sensibility by engaging in prurient endeavors that shall not be described in this document (unless Ken Starr is employed as an underwriter, and besides, what is with this fetish about pee anyways?).

Feel free to add or suggest edits. This is a running list so it belongs to the community.
Wishes. Accusations with no proof many with no basis in fact.

Here...I’ll run it through Google Translate...

Eventhorizon said:
"I'm counting the days until the disbelief sets in. Even when there's no proof people won't be able to understand the outcome. "But I dont like Trump, how can he be President still? Even after all the fake news reports saying he broke the law?"
It's coming folks.”

“I can’t wait until you all realize how wrong and ignorant you are.
Even though there is no proof at all, people are so stupid that they won’t be able to grasp the situation and will fall for anything they are so gullible.
(Insert rambling attempt to mock other viewpoints)
Soon you will all see how right I am, and how incredibly moronic you all are, the time of reckoning will come!"
You have a vivid imagination that often deviates from the facts which you have so graciously proven here. I suspect this is why the world in general is difficult for you to grasp.

Sorry I'll have to wait to see thd eviden e of which there currently is none. If there ever is conclusive evidence I'll absolutely be able to say he's guilty.

I will see that you keep your word on that then.
Also....you keep saying that there is no evidence...that is just a false statement.
We have two houses on Congress investigating, as well as the FBI, CIA, DOJ, Financial Intelligence Unit of the Treasury....and now Special Counsel.
I find it difficult to believe that there is NO evidence if all these actors are in play.

Last edited:
Wishes. Accusations with no proof many with no basis in fact.

See...when you sweep the evidence off the table because it doesn’t meet your own boxed in standard, and you blindly believe Trump tweets as factual info then they will always seem like “wishes” in your head - this is why I say you will never admit it.
You never will even when he’s in a orange jumpsuit...you will still be ranting about fake news and Obama.

Reactions: Sandie33
We are going to go through this whole Russia investigation along with allegations that Trump asked Comey to end the Flynn investigation with the intent of impending that investigation and when all is said and done those wanting and wishing for proof and a conviction will be left holding nothing.
The whole thing from what I can tell has been built on fake information and lies. It's 'throwing darts in the dark hoping to hit something.
Oh. Thank you for clearing up your meaning. I believe I'll continue my wait and see approach. Have a nice day :)

Here...I’ll run it through Google Translate...

Eventhorizon said:
"I'm counting the days until the disbelief sets in. Even when there's no proof people won't be able to understand the outcome. "But I dont like Trump, how can he be President still? Even after all the fake news reports saying he broke the law?"
It's coming folks.”

“I can’t wait until you all realize how wrong and ignorant you are.
Even though there is no proof at all, people are so stupid that they won’t be able to grasp the situation and will fall for anything they are so gullible.
(Insert rambling attempt to mock other viewpoints)
Soon you will all see how right I am, and how incredibly moronic you all are, the time of reckoning will come!"
We'll all be at the finish line Skarekrow ;) imma betting on the one left standing.

On a side note, I don't always see what's right in front of me chiming the colorful path instead. *hugs*

You have a vivid imagination that often deviates from the facts which you have so graciously proven here. I suspect this is why the world in general is difficult for you to grasp.

It’s quite easy for me actually...and I have done quite well in the world.
How much patriotic service time did you do?
How many countries around the world have you visited?
What kind of degrees do you have and how have you used them to “grasp the world” yourself?
I really wish you would quit with the “vivid imagination” type insults.
Just come out and say it man.

Reactions: Sandie33
This just in....
Former national security adviser Michael Flynn will invoke the Fifth Amendment and refuse to honor a Senate committee's subpoena request for documents relating to Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election, a source close to Flynn confirmed for ABC News.
"He will not be producing the documents they sought. He is entitled to decline, pursuant to the Fifth Amendment," a source close to Flynn told ABC News.
The Fifth Amendment gives an individual the right to avoid self-incrimination.

As a note, should conclusive factual evidence come forward that Trump did directly effect the election through use of Russia influence, he should absolutely be removed from office. Depending on what took place it's possible he would belong in jail as well.
If this were to turn out to be true though it would be one of the first times I have ever known where something bad resulted in something good. Trump through treasonous manipulation kept an even greater evil from sucking the life out of America.

Reactions: Wyote
This just in....

That’s cause the documents are all FAKE Stu!
Don’t you know!?

See...when you sweep the evidence off the table because it doesn’t meet your own boxed in standard, and you blindly believe Trump tweets as factual info then they will always seem like “wishes” in your head - this is why I say you will never admit it.
You never will even when he’s in a orange jumpsuit...you will still be ranting about fake news and Obama.
There's simply no basis for your assumptions here. This exists only in your own mind.

Yep.
This just in....
Smart move on his part.