[PAX] - The Impeachment of Donald J. Trump | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

[PAX] The Impeachment of Donald J. Trump

I think you just described paul ryan

Maybe Trump looks like an outstanding President only because he's not Obama. After 8 years of someone blatantly doing his best to destroy America and what it stands for I suppose anyone would look outstanding compared to that.

Maybe Trump looks like an outstanding President only because he's not Obama. After 8 years of someone blatantly doing his best to destroy America and what it stands for I suppose anyone would look outstanding compared to that.

It's so weird, you've posted these convictions of yours so many times with no other clear supporting information or arguments included, you're incredibly tiresomely repetitive about revealing these beliefs of yours about Obama destroying America and what it stands for, but you always post it as though it's some sort of fresh, new, exciting idea. It is really strange, you seem not to recognise that you are posting the same thing over and over again. Maybe every time you think it, it's as though it has occoured to you afresh, like a new experience for you, and so you feel compelled to share it with us, because you think that it will be as though it is new for us also. I'm not sure.

Reactions: dang and Skarekrow
Last edited:
Reactions: Sandie33

Wow.
Every time I would even suggest anything about Obama’s predecessors you would chime if with how that has no meaning because Obama is President now.
So now you just sound like a giant hypocrite...cherrypicking your stance to fit the talk radio narrative.
You're acting like an illogical, borderline fascist, bully to all those who disagree with you.
I agree it’s getting really tiresome.

Last edited:
Reactions: dang
I'm counting the days until the disbelief sets in. Even when there's no proof people won't be able to understand the outcome. "But I dont like Trump, how can he be President still? Even after all the fake news reports saying he broke the law?"
It's coming folks.

Reactions: Wyote
I'm counting the days until the disbelief sets in. Even when there's no proof people won't be able to understand the outcome. "But I dont like Trump, how can he be President still? Even after all the fake news reports saying he broke the law?"
It's coming folks.

The question is: Will you be able to admit it when Trump is impeached and charged with collusion with Putin?
I would say probably not...no matter what kind of proof will get presented in the next months to years while major investigations are going on into Trump and associates misconduct...I bet it will still all be “fake” news to you.
I’m sure Nixon had people who were crybabies about supposed “witch hunts” happening to him right before he was busted out.
Nixon fired his special counsel...which only made him look more guilty, just like Trump fired Comey.

“It’s coming folks.”

Screen Shot 2017-05-22 at 10.44.45 AM.png
Screen Shot 2017-05-22 at 10.34.00 AM.png

Yeah...doubtful.
You can say you told me so if it does...but until then - why wouldn’t you want to know the real truth?
There was obvious connections and activity between the Trump camp and the Russians....we know the Russians interfered with our election, we just don’t know the full extent of that yet.
I think in time it will come to light.
Tell me more about how it’s all Obama’s fault.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stu and Sandie33
It's coming folks.
This is confusing. Can you be more specific? What exactly is setting in? And, what exactly is arriving?

Reactions: Skarekrow
This is confusing. Can you be more specific? What exactly is setting in? And, what exactly is arriving?
We are going to go through this whole Russia investigation along with allegations that Trump asked Comey to end the Flynn investigation with the intent of impending that investigation and when all is said and done those wanting and wishing for proof and a conviction will be left holding nothing.
The whole thing from what I can tell has been built on fake information and lies. It's 'throwing darts in the dark hoping to hit something.

Here...I’ll run it through Google Translate...

Eventhorizon said:
"I'm counting the days until the disbelief sets in. Even when there's no proof people won't be able to understand the outcome. "But I dont like Trump, how can he be President still? Even after all the fake news reports saying he broke the law?"
It's coming folks.”

“I can’t wait until you all realize how wrong and ignorant you are.
Even though there is no proof at all, people are so stupid that they won’t be able to grasp the situation and will fall for anything they are so gullible.
(Insert rambling attempt to mock other viewpoints)
Soon you will all see how right I am, and how incredibly moronic you all are, the time of reckoning will come!"

Reactions: Sandie33 and Stu
We are going to go through this whole Russia investigation along with allegations that Trump asked Comey to end the Flynn investigation with the intent of impending that investigation and when all is said and done those wanting and wishing for proof and a conviction will be left holding nothing.
The whole thing from what I can tell has been built on fake information and lies. It's 'throwing darts in the dark hoping to hit something.

The only person wearing a blindfold around here I see is you.